Your opinions please! (to be read like the announcment at the train station)

This is a thread about your opinions on DCA and what they are doing with it and the Walt Disney Company in general.
    I'll go
    I love what they are doing and I personally love DCA!
    BTW this thread is to keep the fighting out of tracker threads and leave those to tracking!

• Senior Monorail Minion

Not sure, but we have a big mouse in town ;)

Re: Your opinions please! (to be read like the announcment at the train station)

Welcome to the DCA Project Tracker... oh wait, this isn't it...
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

• We Go On.

Re: Your opinions please! (to be read like the announcment at the train station)

You know, a thread like this with the same goal failed...

...By all means it SHOULDN'T have. Keep this one going! Keep the nastiness out of the Project Trackers!

• Go DCA, Go! :D

Yay let's be optimists (or pessimists) in this thread!
    "Miley Cyrus is an abomination to the Walt Disney Company and a talentless little brat."
    -jfsebastian

• Minion

i like the idea for phase 2 discussed in another thread, and have always liked the idea of the romanced pier...and by the looks of TSMM and the boardwalk games it looks like its coming along. Then again just look at the Funwheel. Time will tell.

Im a fan of the introduction of the classic sypmhony band although most arent, and really like the big Mickey head on the Fun Wheel with the colors, its a really pretty sight at the end of the day. Although the Fun Wheel is still as deadly and scarry, i swear one day those carts are gonna flip!!!

Ive always enjoyed DCA and the attractions and ideas will come, even if i need to march up there and become CEO myself lol!
    "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by disneyboii View Post
    BTW this thread is to keep the fighting out of tracker threads and leave those to tracking!
    I hadn't read the DCA tracker thread until reading disneyboii's OP. I just took a peek and WOW!

*pops a bag o' popcorn and settles in to read 80+ pages of rock 'em sock 'em fun!*

P.S. Just my opinion, but I think DCA is just... well... sucks.

"With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

• Future Cast Member

I cant wait until Phase One is complete, particularly the huge changes, like Cars Land and buena vista street. I'm most looking forward to Cars Land, though. I think once phase 1 is over, it'll almost be like a whole new park, with the new entrance and all.

• Future Cast Member

Oh, and great idea for this thread, btw! There's too much tracker fighting, whenever I see a new post i look, and im disappointed. the tracker threads are for disney news, an this thread is perfect for discussions! =D

• Future Imagineer! =D

I really hope that the huge DCA refurb will work! They need to Disney-fy it! It's just not...Disney. I'm excited to see what DCA will look like when they are done with it
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

I think once the lagoon is full PP will look a lot nicer.WoC omg so excited for it! I think what would bring attendance through the roof at DCA is a nicely done trackless ride, something cool too like a Big Foot esacpe ride, but I accutally want to reeplace red wood creek trail with basically a combo of Expedition Everest and the start of DLRP BTM, and add in some caves to explore and stuff,and RANDOMIZE THE DROPS FOR TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!