Thread: pixie Hollow

pixie Hollow

This will be our first time seeing Pixie Hollow and I was wondering when the best time is? First thing? After a parade?

Also, my daughter asked me to get on here and ask the experts if Vidia is ever one of the fairies? She is her favorite and I can't recall seeing her mentioned.
    thanks

• Following the Second Star

Re: pixie Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by twingirlsmom View Post
    This will be our first time seeing Pixie Hollow and I was wondering when the best time is? First thing? After a parade?

Also, my daughter asked me to get on here and ask the experts if Vidia is ever one of the fairies? She is her favorite and I can't recall seeing her mentioned.
    thanks
    Early in the morning right after opening is good, and during the parade is also good.

Sorry, Vidia is not there. Tinkerbell is always there, and you have a chance of seeing Fawn, Rosetta, Silvermist, or Iridessa.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Far too curious

During parade is a great time to go. That may be when the line is at it's shortest.

At the moment Vidia is not in Pixie Hollow, but I've heard rumors that she might be next year.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    During parade is a great time to go. That may be when the line is at it's shortest.

At the moment Vidia is not in Pixie Hollow, but I've heard rumors that she might be next year.
    Yep, if you enter Pixie Hollow around 3:15 the line shouldn't be more than 20 min. Usually if you go during the second parade, than the line is even shorter. Recently the lines have been longer around 30-15 minutes before Tinkerbell goes away for the night due to the fact that the light show there had extended the meet-and-greet time to 8PM.

Theres talks of new fairies coming in this fall to promote the Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure movie coming to DVD later on this fall, and Vidia might be included, but this is all just rumors now.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Queen Elsa

Right Vidia and Trance [ms] are rumor of coming to Pixie Hollow this year maybe by the time the next DVD COMES OUT. Like everyone on here has said Parade time is about the best to see them and early morning just when the park opens. The last few times I have been there the lines haven't been to long 30 mins. the most it's been the last few weeks.

• Not So New Member

So have we heard anymore about Terrance or Vidia coming to Pixie Hollow for the Meet N Greet?
    disney lady

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by disney lady View Post
    So have we heard anymore about Terrance or Vidia coming to Pixie Hollow for the Meet N Greet?
    Not recently. But the rumor of 2 new fairies coming to Pixie Hollow is still alive so there is a possibility Terrance or Vidia might be in Pixie Hollow this fall.

And the meet and greet times are back to 5PM. But the light show is still playing.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• aliceindisneyland

Smile Re: pixie Hollow

i hope so!
    i think vidia is my favourite fairy i love her hair lol,

• Queen Elsa

Now when they do come out I guaranty both Vidia and Terrance will take the places for Silvermist,Fawn,Rosetta and Iridessa at times. They will still have Silvermist and the others out but I don't really see them changing places with Tink unless they have her doing something else.