AP Renewal and Summer Fun Pass

So I have a Summer Fun Pass with one day left and it has not expired and I really hate for it to go to waste.

I have a Deluxe AP and was thinking of using the SFP to upgrade to the Premium AP. I was wondering when it comes time to renew again, which I would like to do early to save some cash, do I have to go with a Premium or can I choose the Deluxe again? Basically do I have to renew with the same AP that I perviously had?

Or does anyone know with a wink wink nudge nudge if the CMs check the name on the tickets? I was thinking of giving the ticket to my mom. So when she comes to visit we can go together and she wouldn't have to worry about buying a ticket.

Thanks!

• Sock Puppet

Re: AP Renewal and Summer Fun Pass

You can use the Fun Pass towards renewing your DAP or upgrading to a PAP.

If you actually put a name on the ticket, they might question a female trying to get in with a male's name on the ticket, or the other way around, but if the name matches the sex, then go for it. Especially since it is mom.

Sure, it is technically against the rules (non-transferable), but so is speeding on the freeway or crossing a street outside of the crosswalk... (this is ME talking, not MiceChat)

And besides, Disney already got their money for the ticket and they will get MORE by having you AND your mom in the Park for the day.

Enjoy!

Ahhh true I forgot the CM wrote my name on it. Maybe I shouldn't take the risk then.

Well I may upgrade my DAP to a PAP since I don't want my SFP to go to waste. My DAP expires next July. Does anyone know if I have a PAP if I can downgrade to a DAP when its time to renew? or do I have to renew with a PAP again?

• Sock Puppet

You can renew at ANY level. Or none at all!

Your renewal form will have the choices listed and you get to pick the one that you want.