All event attendees — including adults — may dress in their favorite Halloween costume and must follow these and other guidelines as determined solely by Disney:
- Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
- Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstuct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
- Guests that dress like Disney Characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes should not drag on the ground.
- Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Guests of all ages may only wear costumes to the Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party to which they have valid tickets. During normal Park operating hours, costumes are only permitted for Guests ages 9 and younger.
Guests that do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standards.