• Seeker of Fun

When You Wish Upon A Star Music

I was wondering if anybody knew where I could buy an orchestrated version of When You Wish Upon A Star. This may sound a little strange, but my daughters and I will pull up "Explore Disneyland Park" on the main Disney web page. You then hear a harp, or some type of strings, while seeing a picture of Snow White and some children. There's a wonderful small clip of When You Wish Upon A Star that plays as it scrolls through a few different pictures, Tea Cups, and ending with a picture of the Matterhorn Bobsleds. Can anybody help?? I've been searching for that type of music and simply can't find a good version of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've "clicked" on that so many times, just so my daughters can hear the music!! Thanks!

• Storyteller

Re: When You Wish Upon A Star Music

Unfortunately, I don't know where to get it, but I know exactly what you're talking about. I sometimes turn up my speakers and stare at that page and it gets me unbelievably excited.

• Seeker of Fun

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that too!! (I tell myself it's strictly because my kids love it, but I think I get more excited about it sometimes than they do!)

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

iTunes?

• Seeker of Fun

I can't remember if my wife tried that or not...have to ask...thanks for the heads up!

• =)

You'll have to forgive me for making a comment entirely unrelated to anything in this thread, but many sound cards allow one to record whatever audio is being played on the computer through free software such as Audacity.

Just sayin'.

I know exactly what your talking about. I also like the version with Kris Allen! When Kris won American Idol, there was a promo on the website for Kris Allen. The music was "when you wish upon a star" with Kris Allen singing it I believe. I can't find it though....

Oh how I love smiles!

You should buy a CD titled Jim Brickman - The Disney Songbook. It's not orchestra symphony type of music. All of which are Piano and vocals, but it's just as beautiful, and I'm almost sure you guys will like it. It also has a wonderful rendition of When You Wish Upon a Star in piano, A Dream is Wish Your Heart Makes by Kimberly Locke (Same version that is played after the Magical Firework Show),Beautiful by Wayne Brady, and numerous other Disney favorites on Piano. You can find it on Amazon.com.