Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stuck

• =)

Re: Stuck

I still haven't been evac'd from any ride. I've experienced brief breakdowns, but nothing interesting like Space Mountain or anything. My top priority for the time being would have to be Splash Mountain, since evacs from that attraction seem to afford pretty good views of both its show building and the Haunted Mansion's, and it's one of the backstage areas I haven't explored in person. Indy would be awesome, too, and of course I'd enjoy the lights-on experience in Space Mountain.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

I've been evaced from both Splash Mountain and Indiana Jones Adventure.

err. DP. Sorry.

Getting stuck on Space Mountain and then having to be pushed down from our e-stop spot (or whatever you would call it) will always be a great memory to me. I loved seeing the lights on and then having a CM come and have to push us down to the end was pretty cool for a disney nerd. Plus we got to go again as they restarted the ride very quickly (so I guess that means we didn't really get stuck but it was still awesome)!

• Banned User

Stuck on Indiana Jones and evacuated from Indiana Jones!

• Future Imagineer! =D

How do CM's push your Space Mountain ride vehicle to the end exactly?
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• =)

Well, I'm not speaking from personal experience, but all it takes is a good shove, since the entire ride is gravity-powered after the three initial lift hills. Normally, all you're really doing is "falling" down the track. In the event of a breakdown, the brake zones stop your fall, and then all it takes is another push to get you rolling down the rest of the track. In other words, it's not like they have to push your car all the way into the station.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

^Although, that would be really funny to see!

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Well, I'm not speaking from personal experience, but all it takes is a good shove, since the entire ride is gravity-powered after the three initial lift hills. Normally, all you're really doing is "falling" down the track. In the event of a breakdown, the brake zones stop your fall, and then all it takes is another push to get you rolling down the rest of the track. In other words, it's not like they have to push your car all the way into the station.

I have seen them do this with Matterhorn....it is really funny to watch the CMs literally push the bobsled down the last hill into the water lol

Which rides have you ever gotten stuck on?
    Small World, Snow White, Alice, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pirates...

Which rides have you ever been evacuated from?
    BTMRR a minute after getting on and Indy right at the exit...

Which rides would you want to get stuck on, and where? What about evacuated from?
    I would love to get evacuated from HMH and Peter Pan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123