Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Condor Flats in 2012?

For me, just any adequate fast ride would do. A mining ride seems great, and I think disney could use the same technology as they do to dinosaur, and Indian Jones. Now, just to add a story to it.

Oh how I love smiles!

Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    Another way to do this would be to add woodcraft based shops to Grizzly and a mineral/geode shop to Frontierland.
    This is a great idea.

What comes to mind is the little tourist trap shops along 101 in the No. Cal Redwood forest. They always have playing card boxes and back scratchers and little banks; all made out of wood and usually with a cheezy stamp on them with the tourist trap's name on it (The trees of Mystery come to mind which I believe was one of the influences for the land to begin with)
    Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
    1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989
    1990, 1992, 1993
    2006, 2007, 2009
    2010, 2011, 2014

Walt Disney World
    2000, 2001

• Minion

if you look on a map there is a grass space behind the challenge trail. Therfore, if big enough, you could build a main portion of the ride there in the building. Leaving a lot of the Challenge untouched and could retheme the side closest to Soarin as the Country Bear Jamboree show.
    "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

I'd squeeze MM next to the mountain and let the slow moving magestic train ride use Redwood Challenge area. I would have the load area next to Soarin' (two different ways to explore the valley. The train takes you across the path on a trestle and up around the back side of the mountain. It winds it's way down through GRR and crosses the path again to enter the challenge area. That would be a grand finale as you could do much with the space there. The train returns along side the hotel and pulls back into the station by Soarin'.
    Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

The challenge trail area is big enough for something more elaborate then Mullholland madness rethemed.

I still think the best thing to do is to remove the fly n buy and put it against grizzly peak. Lots of rock work and landscaping and somekind of proper facade would work best.

or just sell the darn thing and come up with something new that is actually built and designed for the area. really no need to find a home for that little coaster

Quote Originally Posted by disneyNEWdad View Post
    if you look on a map there is a grass space behind the challenge trail. Therfore, if big enough, you could build a main portion of the ride there in the building. Leaving a lot of the Challenge untouched and could retheme the side closest to Soarin as the Country Bear Jamboree show.
    that grassy area is gone. The new hotel wing along with the extended pool area used that grassy area long with the small parking lot that was there next to it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234