Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you want from other Disney Parks

Hi All,

I am a frequent Disneyland visitor and have only visited Walt Disney World once last year. I loved the Resort over there and it had made me look up and learn more about the other disney parks around the world.

So now I have a game: What Attraction (Show, Ride or version of ride, Small Area, or Restaurant) from any disney park around the world would you like added and where in the Disney Land Resort in Anaheim. Only Constraint only include attractions from other parks that already exist.

I'll Start:

Ride: I would love the Disney Hollywood Studios version of Tower of Terror to be where we have our Tower of Terror in Disney's California Adventure. Their random version of the ride with the extra room was just amazing!

Restaurant: I would love the Disney Hollywood Studios Brown Derby Restaurant added to new main street area that will be built in Disney's California Adventure on the left side on the way into Hollywoodland. I believe this is the most under rated restuarant in all of the disney parks in the US.

Your turn.

• Minion

Re: What do you want from other Disney Parks

Quote Originally Posted by Homan View Post
    Hi All,

I am a frequent Disneyland visitor and have only visited Walt Disney World once last year. I loved the Resort over there and it had made me look up and learn more about the other disney parks around the world.

So now I have a game: What Attraction (Show, Ride or version of ride, Small Area, or Restaurant) from any disney park around the world would you like added and where in the Disney Land Resort in Anaheim. Only Constraint only include attractions from other parks that already exist.

I'll Start:

Ride: I would love the Disney Hollywood Studios version of Tower of Terror to be where we have our Tower of Terror in Disney's California Adventure. Their random version of the ride with the extra room was just amazing!

Restaurant: I would love the Disney Hollywood Studios Brown Derby Restaurant added to new main street area that will be built in Disney's California Adventure on the left side on the way into Hollywoodland. I believe this is the most under rated restuarant in all of the disney parks in the US.

Your turn.
    This is a great thread:

Ride: Raging Spirts roller coaster from the Lost River Delta section of Disney's Tokyo Sea. This is an attraction that takes you through an archelogical exacvation site aboard a roller coaster that has a 360-degree loop. You are tormented by entering the site by two ancient gods who spew their wrath at all who enter. I would like this is to be built in Adventureland.

Restuarant: I also love the Brown Derby from WDW Studios in Florida. It should be built in the DCA. The grapefruit cake and the Cobb salad are the best!! The elegance and decor of this restuarant is awesome.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Can I vote for the original Port Disney concept, in Long Beach?

I just want to include attractions from other Disney parks that almost existed, and have them exist. Liberty Street off Main Street would come in second

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    Can I vote for the original Port Disney concept, in Long Beach?

I just want to include attractions from other Disney parks that almost existed, and have them exist. Liberty Street off Main Street would come in second
    haha the entire port disney concept? I think we would have all loved that.

I would also love the exterior of Disney Hollywood Studios Star Tours added to our disneyland. It is just so well themed compared to our very bare exterior.

one more: I want the start and exterior design of space mountain from Disneyland paris added to our space mountain. It is steam punk retreo and the exterior launch is just amazing!!

• Cars Land Rocks!

The first one that comes to mind is Mickey's PhilharMagic ... I would love to see that show replace Honey I Shrunk The Audience. I wish we had Disney Studios version of Tower of Terror, but I think that should have been done when it was first built. I think now we're stuck with this version.

• Minion

I want our Carousel of Progress back from WDW!
    Crazy Works For Me!

Quote Originally Posted by OC2Epcot View Post
    The first one that comes to mind is Mickey's PhilharMagic ... I would love to see that show replace Honey I Shrunk The Audience. I wish we had Disney Studios version of Tower of Terror, but I think that should have been done when it was first built. I think now we're stuck with this version.
    I agree with both, just really love their version of Tower. As for Philharmagic, I just see that fitting in tomorrowland. I loved that show, it is what ended our trip for us, great surprise. I would put it where the princess meet and greet is in front of toon town. Or somewhere in town toon if possible.

• Future Cast Member

An animal kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    I want our Carousel of Progress back from WDW!
    but we have our TERRIFIC innoventions building that we could live without!!!! I agree with you 10000000%

• Mickey Ear Biter

From WDW in FLORIDA
    restaurant: I don't remember what it was called (or if it still exists for that matter), but there was these drive in movei themed diner where you sat in cars/booths. The food was great and the place had great theming!

restaurant 2: i loved planet hollywood at WDW's downtown Disney. I wish they would take out that the mexican restaurant and put that in! The chikcen strips really are the best!!!

ride: the people mover or TTA [I think most of us miss it! =( ]

attraction: philarmagic. We only had 5 min left in the park and decided to see that last minute and we LOVED it.

ride 2: i really had fun on aladdins magic carpet ride. It was so different than dumbo and the orbitor.
    Sometimes we cannot help, but be a little over dramatic...

• Mickey Ear Biter

Quote Originally Posted by Homan View Post
    I agree with both, just really love their version of Tower. As for Philharmagic, I just see that fitting in tomorrowland. I loved that show, it is what ended our trip for us, great surprise. I would put it where the princess meet and greet is in front of toon town. Or somewhere in town toon if possible.
    that would be so great! So now it won't happen...
    Sometimes we cannot help, but be a little over dramatic...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesser-pie View Post
    From WDW in FLORIDA
    restaurant: I don't remember what it was called (or if it still exists for that matter), but there was these drive in movei themed diner where you sat in cars/booths. The food was great and the place had great theming!

restaurant 2: i loved planet hollywood at WDW's downtown Disney. I wish they would take out that the mexican restaurant and put that in! The chikcen strips really are the best!!!
    Rest. 1: we may be getting this!!! It is called 50's prime time cafe and a version of that restuarant may be coming to Cars Land!!

Rest 2: ... have you tried this place recently. I tried it last year and it was a very bad experience for me.

I would have to say Rock N Roller Coaster. I rode that for the first time in Jan and couldn't get enough! I wish we had one here at DL.

Another thing I'd like to see is a Christmas shop. DL used to have one in NOS but it's been gone for some time. WDW has an awesome one in DTD.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea from Tokyo DisneySea in place of the FNSV.

Ride: Alien Encounter from Magic Kingdom.

Restaurant: Brown Derby Restaurant at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Not the same one just something similar.
    -Tyler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast