• out & about

WRDup & Co. @ CHOC Walk '05 *Pics Included*

The CHOC Walk was Sunday October 2nd. It started at 7:30am. Team K.I.M. - Kids In Motion (thats our team: Wesley, Kim, Gina, Deon, Will) arrived around 6:30am. We checked in and made our way toward Main St. USA. It was packed and tons of fun. Plus we helped raise money for CHOC. I highly reccommend it.

Wesley, Buzz, Deon & Will!

Gina, Sully & Kim!

Last edited by WRDup; 10-05-2005 at 09:32 PM.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

@WRDinc

• Senior Minion

Re: WRDup & Co. @ CHOC Walk '05 *Pics Included*

Thanks for sharing I hope it was successful!! Nice Pictures. great pics of You all with Buzz and Sulley!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• All you need is LOVE

I love the Pictures Thanks for doing it

• Banned User

Awesome pics. If it's possible to join your team send some info my way, I'll go with y'all to the next one. I wanted to go to this one but I found no one to go with me.. I didn't find the money to go.. it was a mess! Glad you had fun

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by WRDup

Is it just me or does she have the "Bitch Please" look?

I am so glad people like you can go and make a difference in the place we love for such a worthy cause! Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• out & about

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    Is it just me or does she have the "Bitch Please" look?

I am so glad people like you can go and make a difference in the place we love for such a worthy cause! Thank you!
    Thats her brother and shes probably embarassed for him! But its all for fun.

You know it is for a good cause and sometimes I forget why were even there. We get caught up in the excitment of DL and sometimes over look the meaning of the event. I saw people wearing shirts and sporting banners paying tribute to lost sons and daughters who recieved treatment from CHOC. A coworker of mine took her daughter there when they had no insurance to see a doctor. Its sad and touching but at the same time hopefull and bright! My team didnt raise much money but we talked to tons of people about it who didnt even know what CHOC was. Making people aware and hoping they are touched and participate next time is just as good. We will definetely continue to help CHOC and well come back every year for the Walk.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

@WRDinc