Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Future Imagineer! =D

Re: Disneyland 2009 Offerings Still to Come-Which Are You Most Excited About?

I LOVE Christmas time at Disneyland! It's always been my favorite. And I've always loved HMH and decorating cookies (it's been a family tradition! haha) and every year my mom makes us take a pic with Disneyland Santa. Haha! I LOVE the fireworks and "snow"! Every year since I was very little we would go for five days sometime during the first two weeks of December and basically have Disneyland all to ourselves. So fun!! Ahhh...so many memories of Christmas time at Disneyland! =]
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Sock Puppet

I am looking forward to the gallery since I never saw it when it was inside of the Disney Suite.

• Addicted to MC since '08

Christmas time FTW,

• Sock Puppet

All of it i'm excited for but i'm going to have to go with the dragon, can't wait

• Indy's Girl

Captain EO. Without a doubt.

• Minion

The complete removal of the giant orange and to fill the lagoon like they said by october.....oh wait not options umm...

Ghost Galaxy!!! How fun will it be to have giant skulls fly at you in the pitch black! either that or HMH since it will be my first time to ride it like that!
    "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12