Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Disneyland 2009 Offerings Still to Come-Which Are You Most Excited About?

Well, the year is not quite over, we still have some exciting offerings coming are way, be it the possible return of Captain EO or the long awaited return of Mr. Lincoln as well as the beloved Disney Gallery or is it the new offering for HalloweenTime. Which do you want to experience most?

Sorry this was supposed to be a poll, here are the offerings:

1) Disneyland The First 50 Years Featuring " Great Momemts with Mr. Lincoln"

2) The Newly Relocated Disney Gallery

3) HalloweenTime Spooktakular Fireworks

4) Possible Limited Return of Captain EO

5) Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy

6) Tiana's Showboat Jubilee

7) "Murphy" The Dragon's Fantasmic! Debut
    Last edited by DL_CRAZE; 08-05-2009 at 12:38 AM.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Disneyland 2009 Offerings Still to Come-Which Are You Most Excited About?

Can't wait until Halloween. It seems to be a huge event this year. Also if the Dragon Shows up that would make my summer.

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

I cant wait for Lincoln to come back.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Seeker of Fun

Does anybody know if Fantasmic will be around the first week of December? My daughters have never seen it, and I really hope they'll be able to! Still hearing rumors the ROA will be drained...are you kidding?? During the Christmas season? Hope not!

• hi!

Halloween and Christmas. 'nuff said.
    -plagued

• Shablagoo!

Robo Lincoln!

• Future Cast Member

Murphy! And after that, I cant wait until HMH and all the other exciting Christmas and Halloween stuff

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

If anything, I am looking forward to the Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, but I am a little nervous. Even though I personally like the Rockin Space Mountain, they could have done much better. I am hoping they go all out with Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

I'm looking forward to it all!!! Fall is going to be good this year

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    If anything, I am looking forward to the Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, but I am a little nervous. Even though I personally like the Rockin Space Mountain, they could have done much better. I am hoping they go all out with Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
    I agree I had no idea Rockin' was even viewed poorly before coming to MiceChat. The lines always seemed longer than normal during Rockin', and everyone seemed to like it. I think the lights are usually too dark, my mom's too scared to go on it, i dont really mind, i've been on it enough to make out the little details, like the planets and stuff. I liked the track to Rockin', it was synchronized well to the ride. But I think it might be better than many fans didn't like it and complained on places like MiceChat, because then they'll probably will learn from their mistakes and make everything a lot better and go all out, even if a haunted space trip is a little odd, and would be better with Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

• Minion

looking forward to everything with the exeption of EO.. looks like they are going to make this halloween great..ill just avoid the tragic(eo comeback) eye theatre while im there

Christmas! I haven't been on the HMH for the last two years! I heard they updated it a lot since I last went on. I also love decorating cookies. All the food during christmas is amazing!

Oh how I love smiles!

• Future Imagineer! =D

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5
    I probably won't see Tiana's Show Boat and probably won't see Fantasmic. My mom hates the crowds during and after Fantasmic. Maybe if they have it running when we go in early December than I might get to see Fantasmic.
    ~I'm pretty excited about Great Moment's With Mr. Lincoln. I use to be terrified of that show! Haha
    ~My parents and I always loved The Disney Gallery, but I'm afraid it won't be the same. Part of the reason I love it so much was because it was in a unique place
    ~Halloween fireworks sound awesome!!
    ~I never got to see Captain EO but I definitely will if it returns!
    ~Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy will be completely awesome! And different from what we are use to
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

Murphys debut definately!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Banned User

Space Mountain Galaxy since I never got to ride Rockin Space Mountain or any altered version of the ride for that matter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast