Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

Fantasmic! question help please!

ok so me and my friend are going to DL and its her first time seeing Fantasmic! so we are going to camp out right up against the fence so we have a good veiw. the thing im worried about though is people trying to fit them self in a space the size of a penny next to us. so my first reaction is don't let them win so i would probably start yelling and freaking out on them. but if there is a calmer way can you please tell me otherwise your probably going to see on my trip report a video of me yelling at someone (or multiple people)
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Banned User

Re: Fantasmic! question help please!

If you get there early enough for a spot against the rails, you're more than likely to be sitting down. People will fill in around you, but usually when I sit and want a little personal space, I just kinda sprawl out until people around me start settling, then I'm free to shift and move comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by brenden View Post
    If you get there early enough for a spot against the rails, you're more than likely to be sitting down. People will fill in around you, but usually when I sit and want a little personal space, I just kinda sprawl out until people around me start settling, then I'm free to shift and move comfortably.
    Thanks for that info. i kinda had a feeling we would be sitting but im not really worried about how much space we have along as we can see the show im ok.
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Fantasmic! Fanatic

Bring a blanket and lay it out and guard its borders with an iron fist. Well truly I find the more people you have with you the easier it is to keep your border from being crossed. The other key is to not let in to little kids that act so innocent. I would show up early like 630 probably if not earlier, I know that yesterday by 730 there were no front row spots left in the standing areas! Fantasmic is super popular right now. If you have problems get a CM they are helpful with saving spots if your alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmanatic View Post
    Bring a blanket and lay it out and guard its borders with an iron fist. Well truly I find the more people you have with you the easier it is to keep your border from being crossed. The other key is to not let in to little kids that act so innocent. I would show up early like 630 probably if not earlier, I know that yesterday by 730 there were no front row spots left in the standing areas! Fantasmic is super popular right now. If you have problems get a CM they are helpful with saving spots if your alone.
    There will be 2 other people with me. 6:30 really? ok will there still be front row spots?? because i plan to finish in new orleans square so we can just walk over and pick a spot. but anyway thanks for the info also is there a guarentee that atleast one person will try and move in next to us our close to us?

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Wait? so basically there isnt a calmer way to keep people from trying to take our spots? Right now I am predicting a freak out.

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• hi!

Quote Originally Posted by PerformerInWaiting View Post
    Wait? so basically there isnt a calmer way to keep people from trying to take our spots? Right now I am predicting a freak out.
    i find myself getting out of people's way when they STINK from their whole day at DLR. so if you smell like you haven't showered in a month, you shouldn't have a problem keeping people including me out of your way
    -plagued

Quote Originally Posted by plagued View Post
    i find myself getting out of people's way when they STINK from their whole day at DLR. so if you smell like you haven't showered in a month, you shouldn't have a problem keeping people including me out of your way
    Really?? Thanks!! thats something i might have to try...

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Exec Asst to Captain E.O.

To add to this ... please, on behalf of all of us, make sure your blanket spot is ... reasonable, or somewhat appropriate to the percentage of area you really need. If you lay out Great Grandma's Venti Peace Quilt, and there only appears to be two of you, yes, I am going to step on your blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by WJNM View Post
    To add to this ... please, on behalf of all of us, make sure your blanket spot is ... reasonable, or somewhat appropriate to the percentage of area you really need. If you lay out Great Grandma's Venti Peace Quilt, and there only appears to be two of you, yes, I am going to step on your blanket.
    lol dont worry i dont really plan on bringing a blanket. besides with people trying to fit in sizes the space of a penny... my blanket would probably be torn to shreds because some people in DL dont really care whether they ruin someones property or not.

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by WJNM View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as saying I'd step on your blanket, but I have to agree. I understand wanting room, but don't be greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by brenden View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as saying I'd step on your blanket, but I have to agree. I understand wanting room, but don't be greedy.
    lol i just plan to finish the day with either pirates or splash and then sit down against the rails around 6-6:30

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Dive ..... Dive.....

Don't waste your day waiting hours for the front row, all you will see is a rail. You can get to the show 20 minutes before hand and get an excellent spot if you know where to look. The spot I use is right near the raft launching for Tom Sawyers Island.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

The thing is, I don't really recommend sitting RIGHT in front of the fence, since it obscures your sightline quite a bit. I would suggest moving back a little; there's nothing to worry about, since the entire front section (the few yards in front of the water extending back towards the staircases) are reserved for sitting people only, so you'll have a great view no matter where you sit.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Quote Originally Posted by Seawolf View Post
    Don't waste your day waiting hours for the front row, all you will see is a rail. You can get to the show 20 minutes before hand and get an excellent spot if you know where to look. The spot I use is right near the raft launching for Tom Sawyers Island.
    thats what i was thinking because i know for good seats its like a forever wait. my dad also thinks its a colassal waste of time. but ill check out the spot! thanks!

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast