How busy will this day be?

Ok first post as a new member...First of all i have been to disneyland over 20 times so im not new to making trips there, but after all my reading on this site it has come to my attention that i really don't know anything about disneyland after all. Im making a trip on sep 1st to the 3rd, My question is How busy will it be? I know a weekday is good to go but i don't know how many AP's will be there can anyone help me.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Re: How busy will this day be?

Quote Originally Posted by Gomer Pile View Post
    Ok first post as a new member...First of all i have been to disneyland over 20 times so im not new to making trips there, but after all my reading on this site it has come to my attention that i really don't know anything about disneyland after all. Im making a trip on sep 1st to the 3rd, My question is How busy will it be? I know a weekday is good to go but i don't know how many AP's will be there can anyone help me.
    Wade through the stickied "How busy will it be in Disneyland" thread. All of the best guesses have been worked out in there for most of the year. This question would sooner be answered there for sure!

Welcome here as well.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorD View Post
    All of the best guesses have been worked out in there for most of the year.

Yep, you got that right!

No one can tell the future, but some might go by what the past has offered (hence the sticky thread advice).

Sounds like your trip is already planned, so just go and have a good time. Forget about the crowds. Don't let them spoil your trip.

Enjoy!

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
    Yep, you got that right!

No one can tell the future, but some might go by what the past has offered (hence the sticky thread advice).

Sounds like your trip is already planned, so just go and have a good time. Forget about the crowds. Don't let them spoil your trip.

Enjoy!
    This year has been even worse due to the layers of discounts and the recession. Just go and enjoy. You will no matter what.