Page 1 of 48 12341126 ... LastLast

• Kirbyshowcase.com

Where in the (Disney) World v1.1

New thread on "Where in the (Disney) World" because the other one was getting to large. So lets start this off with a farely easy picture.
    Here!!
    (insert funny comment here)

• That's Hawt

What? 700 posts was too much LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Kirbyshowcase.com

care to take a guess miceman

• Know More Than You Should

For people who never saw the orginal thread, here is a reposting of my original rules:

This is a fun game. First, someone posts a picture. The idea is that it's close up enough that the location is not given away, but still wide enough to make it possible to guess where the photo was taken. Got it? No? Here's an example:

This is a pretty close up shot, however the gold and white colors might tip you off that it is really:

This picture of Maroon 5 (even though only 4 of them are in the shot) off the Disneyland Press site. (http://www.dlrnews.com)

Please post pictures only from the Disneyland Resort, there are threads in all 4 Resort Fourums, so post images of other resorts there.

Also, the photos must have been taken within a Disney Park, no photos of hotels or Downtown Disney please. And please, try not to make your photos too hard.

Got it?

Have fun!

Also, interestingly enough the orginal thread was up to 35 pages and over 800 posts! Keep up the good work you guys!

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Remus
    New thread on "Where in the (Disney) World" because the other one was getting to large. So lets start this off with a farely easy picture.
    Here!!
    Well, I was looking at it and I don't really know. I am thinking either the Golden Horseshoe or the Shooting Gallery??
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Kirbyshowcase.com

ur warm...

• That's Hawt

Is it on BTMRR? Or that candy shop?

• Kirbyshowcase.com

its not btmrr but it could be the candy shop, its called Silver Spur Supplies, and u guessed the right and so thats good enough... how about this one. www.kirbyshowcase.com/what7.jpg

• That's Hawt

Is that indiana jones?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

I'm guessing that the second one is on the castle. BTW...I have a bit of a "where" in my avatar. Recognize the location?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Kirbyshowcase.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    I'm guessing that the second one is on the castle. BTW...I have a bit of a "where" in my avatar. Recognize the location?
    YAY ur right! im done for now since theres not enough people playing right now.

• Sock Puppet

• Rawr...

Club 33!
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by IndyJn511
    Club 33!

Yep.

• Sock Puppet

Page 1 of 48 12341126 ... LastLast