Thread: CHOC Walk 2009

• Proud US Navy Wife

CHOC Walk 2009

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone had any information about the CHOC Walk.. We have never done one before and we really want to as a Children's Hospital saved our son's life last year. (It was the one in Arkansas however..) I am checking out the website, but I love personal views too so that is why I am asking. Also, Does Micechat have its own group we can join or should we make our own?

• Future Imagineer! =D

Re: CHOC Walk 2009

I highly reccommend the CHOC walk! Here's what you do- sign up and all that. Then you have to raise money (i think it has to be over $100) . I remember going door to door for days with my mom and sister and we raised soooo much money! Then when it's time to go to Disneyland you have to go and sign in at like 4 in the morning and I forget when the walk begins. Anyways, my info is a little sketchy. It's been a few years since we've done it. I recommend checking out a website or something (there's bound to be a website for it). Anyways, you should really do it! It's fun and every one gets a T-Shirt and I think a ticket to Disneyland
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Future Imagineer! =D

Re: CHOC Walk 2009

Oh, wait, scratch out the part where I said you should look at the website. I guess you already are. Haha. Maybe I should have read your post more carefully
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!