Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• Minion

Re: Fantasyland Attractions

after the whole DCA thing are they sure they want another one?

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    after the whole DCA thing are they sure they want another one?
    The idealist in me would like to think that corporations learn from their past mistakes and glorious failures. The cynic in me warns that it's true only when it's less expensive to do it right the first time.

Now they may not need to make an attraction for each new movie that comes out, in fact there are some attractions that came out without a movie tie-in. Maybe a new park with more attention to a specific demograph. A while ago there was armchair imagineering about the possibility of a Shadowland, this would definitely appeal to teens and those who like to dabble in the darker side of Disney (by means of cheering on Cinderella's stepmother and such). There could also be a more child-friendly area that incorporates more than Toontown. I don't know just throwing out things that would suggest that they just might want to make another park. (Maybe even a water park!)
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

• MC's #1 Mars Volta fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider View Post
    other then wishing for some things to get attention the DLR fantasy land is fine, it suffers from being land locked and i would like to point out that DCA has a ferris wheel a roller coaster, the SSS and people complain..no one objects to the carny style tea cups in fantasy land... why is that? i have no problem with it...but i have noticed that it has never been broght up..whats the diffrence?
    Well one, because it has some semblance of theme, and two because it's a classic attraction that brings back your childhood.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by I.M. Loco View Post
    Well one, because it has some semblance of theme, and two because it's a classic attraction that brings back your childhood.
    then why all the hubbub about the SSS ? i mean granted its still gonna be a swing,,just like the tea cups are just that...tea cups

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456