about a 2 1/2 hour plane ride away from the happiest place on earth

question about disney dream suite/ tours

Hello everyone,
    I'm new to Mice Chat and this is my first post. Does anyone know what disneyland is doing with the Dream Suite now that the year of a million dreams promotion is over? Also I'll be there in 9 days, last time I was there was about a year ago. Are there any new tours that are worth going on? Thanks for any help.

• Nothin's gonna stop us!

Re: question about disney dream suite/ tours

Hiya! Welcome to MiceChat!

I'm pretty sure that the Dream Suite is only available to VIPs nowadays. As for tours, there's a page on the Disneyland website that lists some, but I'm not certain that it's up-to-date.

• =)

Re: question about disney dream suite/ tours

I don't know of any way for us "little people" to tour it, sadly. =/ However, Disney offers a limited but pretty good virtual tour on their site, complete with blueprints and everything. If you spend some time looking at that and searching all over the 'net (Flickr, davelandweb, and disneyfans.com are good), it's possible to find photos of much of the Dream Suite and piece it all together somewhat. Not the same as experiencing it in person, obviously, but it's better than nothing.

Or you can wait till I finish the Dream Suite in my 3D model and get my computer to record video from the screen again so I can start doing virtual tours of the suite...