• Lighting Design Lover

Light Magic Soundtrack

Well I was at Disneyland the other day I finally saw the little pixie hollow show they do at night every so many minutes or so, and it reminded me of a miniaturized version of Light Magic (squeezed into a small confetti-less pond). So it got me thinking about the show and although I was never that partial to the show I always liked the soundtrack but my copy was on a cassette tape and is apparently lost in who knows where in my home. So I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the Light Magic soundtrack they'd be willing to share? I looked all over for it on various sites and Limewire ect. but have been unsuccessful.

Re: Light Magic Soundtrack

although we arnt supposed to trade or share music on here id be glad to help you out! I have Light Magic pm me. It was a fantastic soundtrack that i quite miss.

• The Monkey's Uncle

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandFan1997 View Post
    although we arnt supposed to trade or share music on here id be glad to help you out! I have Light Magic pm me. It was a fantastic soundtrack that i quite miss.
    It was available in the past on Official Soundtrack of Disneyland CDs... however the show stop audio (when projection on float was shown) was never released... It consisted of When you wish and nice mix of melodies from classic films.

• DLR -> WDW Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkwerx View Post
    It was available in the past on Official Soundtrack of Disneyland CDs... however the show stop audio (when projection on float was shown) was never released... It consisted of When you wish and nice mix of melodies from classic films.
    I do. And the version that I have was never released on CD. :I
    Burnt Toast
    The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

• The Monkey's Uncle

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Toast View Post
    I do. And the version that I have was never released on CD. :I

Many of us have "unreleased" material...... To follow board guidelines, I'm just letting this poster know what was officially / commercially released. Any other discussion would be frowned upon.

Interesting :-)