Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• DL Obsessed

Re: Idea for Paradise Pier.

For one, to James, who has sentimental value to California Adventure? And if they do, there have been so many changed to the Pier and the rest of the park already, so i dont get where that plays a part in California Adventure.

You would have a decent case with that if someone was saying turn Main Street into a toon town area, but not the ever changing Pier.

To the original poster, i think thats a very cool idea. What i think, to add on to that, is that it should be a Vintage toon town. Have a toon town version from when Disney started. With silly symphonies, and the fun wheel, being representing of the Disneyland past, i think that it would fit in perfectly.

I also agree with the pier thing, but i do enjoy the boardwalk. The games are even the games of Boardwalk, not pier. Its interesting.

HaHa, how did i know that you guys were gonna get me on that? It was a sort of typo, meant to take out the part about people not voicing theyre opinions but forgot. so my bad. But i still believe what i said. And Lukey, i wasnt talkin about DCA. It was on another thread talkin about demoing Toontown. So many people gettin stuff twisted. It may be partialy my fault, forgetting to take out things. But still.

• =)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesP.Sullivan86 View Post
    HaHa, everybody needs to calm the f____ down. Suddenly the thread has become about me, you guys are crazy. Stay on your topic and stop voicing terrible ideas, if you cant take criticizm then you shouldnt voice your opinion. I didnt say people shouldnt voice theyre opinions, i guess most of you dont have the sentimental value of the parks. All about $ huh? All im sayin is that people who think we should demolish classic attractions have terrible ideas. And where the f____ did you come from Plagued? Out of nowhere, damn. HaHa. Calmate people, its not that serious.
    Oh boy. I can see this is going to be a fun conversation.

• Minion

Back on topic.

I would say that a toontown pier is cool you could even bring Donalds boat over from toontown and place it in the lagoon to make sense. However, im also a big fan of the direction their heading with the new pier and cant wait to see how that materializes. So your idea is really cool but im gonna wait and see how the new PP is.
    "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

Hope I was helpful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12