Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Warm Hugging Anna

A Capt Hook's Trip Report 8-9-09

It starts when I got to the park at 10:47 I call Dan to let him know that I'm at the Mickey parking lot and that I will be at Pixie Hollow soon. So after finish my call I when and help my mom with her wheelchair with someone else helpping me take it out of the park. We got on the tram and as we got off I when to the check my bag. When that was done I got a call from Dan he told me he just got to Pixie Hollow and he be waiting for me. I told him I be there. When I got in I had to fix my stuff as I walk in Main Street I saw by the first of 50 years Alice and then next to the Mad Hatter shop Mickey was there so I was looking on the other side and happen to see by the flag poll...

PINOCCHIO

When I was in line to get Pinocchio I had call Dan to let him know that I was getting my picture taken with Pinocchio before going to Pixie Hollow. So after that was finish I met up with Dan and the line for Pixie Hollow was pretty long and the fairies was not out yet so when then when to Princess Fantasy Faire. When we got there the line was huge Dan figure it was around 2 hours so he ask me what I wanted to do. I said lets go to Tigger and co. cause I wanted another photo with Rabbit cause I have a felling that Rabbit will only be out for the summer. So we when there and as we got there we saw Brer Fox & Bear but didn't stop for them when we got where we saw Rabbit and the others we got in line. As we got to the front Rabbit and the others had to go. So we didn't get to see rabbit but Dan did get his autograph. So when they came back Eeyor took Rabbit's spot.

So after seeing Eeyor we when to see Tigger so I had set my camera to video and here is the out come to the video.

YouTube - Tigger

Dan then when back to camera and here is the picture.

So after the photo I said to Tigger so far this is the funnest part of my day he then gave me a wave like oh come on. So then after we when to Pixie Hollow when we got to the front and it was are turn Iridessa was the first fairy of the day for us. When we where in line to be next to see Iridessa. Tinkerbell saw Dan and came over to where we where at and started to play with Dan's Stitch and then she look up and saw me and gave me a wave hello. So Tink when back to her spot and then Dan came up to Iridessa she got scare of Dan's Stitch 2.0 she wasn't sure what it was and if it would bite. So after Dan got his photo with Iridessa it was my turn. She said hello I said hi Iridessa she said how did you know my name. I said Tink and Fawn told me your name. She said oh you meet them already I said yes I have.

So when we got done with Iridessa we when to Tink and Dan gave Tink a hug and some photos taken with her. Then it came to my turn.

After are video Tink as me to do a poss with her.

YouTube - Tinkerbell 2

After that I ask Tink for a angry poss.

So after that Dan and I where on are way out and Tink said see you again later. We both wave at Tink.So next we when to Princess Fair again for the third time the second time was also a long which was around 1:30. But this third time we when around Parade time but it was so long that it wasn't moving at all. As we where in line we where talking to some people that where visting Disneyland for there very first time and there girls wanted to see Cinderella send she was there all time favorite. This was there third time in line and the first two times they saw all the Princess but Cinderella. As we where in line Dan and myself had seen Cinderella leave and the husband when to one of the cast members to ask when Cinderella was coming back. The cast member said in an hour. So the family didn't like that sound and there where another family also wanted to see Cinderella wasn't happy. I had to the family that Cinderella dose go at Ariel's Grotto and so Dan gave them the phone number for the food but the sad part is they didn't have any park hoppers so they had to cancel dinner plans. Dan and I was really fell sad for them cause the family where going to leave the next day which would be today. So after and hour and 30 minutes wait we finally got in when we got to the front the first Princess was Jasmine. Dan was just about to get her picture when all of a sudden Aurora,Mulan and Cinderella show up. As soon as I saw Cinderella come up. I when back to the front and told the family that Cinderella was was in. U see both familys had let me and Dan go cause the one family was waiting tell her girl and husbun came back and the other was just wanting. I guess the family that was leaving the next day didn't hear me cause when we got done with the Princess Dan and I saw the family in line. So Dan then when up to them and said that Cinderella was in. So back on what happen to Dan and me. When Aurora came to take Jasmine place Dan had ask Aurora to come in. So she did. After that Jasmine was about to leave I said to Jasmine. Jasmine get over here she said yes Saltan I do as you saw.

After with them it was Cinderella. I think Cinderella knew Dan cause I hear her said what do you do with all your pictures with Stitch you have like poss them on the web. So I think Cinderella knows Dan. After Dan saw Cinderella it was my turn she ask me how I was doing I told her pretty good and then I poss in the Prince poss without her saying a word.

So after Cinderella when to see Mulan which is one of my friends. She ask Dan to do a worrier poss so he did and then it was my turn but before I did my poss she said hello how are you doing it's been a long time seening you. I said hello my friend it has been a wild. After saying are hellos we did are worrier poss.

So after seening the Princess and telling the family Cinderella was in we when to Pixie Hollow for the last time cause I really wanted to see Fawn. So when we got there Fawn was there and when we got to the front to see her. She saw me and gave me a big smile and said well hello again my friend it's good to see you. I said and the same with you.

So after seening Fawn and saying goodbye when saw Tink again but this Tink is my 3rd Tink the one we saw early was my 2nd Tink. Anyways when it came my turn she ask me to come up with a poss that it was my turn to come up with one. So this poss is what I came up with send I see alot of people do it.

So after sawing bye to Tink and Fawn we when to Haunted Manison to ride on. We then though we had time to get back to Princess Faire but when we got there they had close it up and both me and Dan ran out of things to do so we just call it a night.
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 08-11-2009 at 06:19 AM.

• Warm Hugging Anna

Re: A Genie Trip Report 8-9-09

Moder can you change the name from Genie to Capt. Hook's

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Great pictures Hooks! You are right, Fawn is adorable!

• Warm Hugging Anna

Sorry about the title name on here it should of said A Capt. Hook's trip report 8-9-09 not Genie. If anyone cane change it for me it be great.

• Who Gave Rob an Avatar?

Great report, as always Hook's.

Hey could a moderator please help with the thread title name change?
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    Sorry about the title name on here it should of said A Capt. Hook's trip report 8-9-09 not Genie. If anyone cane change it for me it be great.
    No problem and no need to be sorry Hooks. If it's a trip report that you started, I know it's going to have some good pictures. Thanks for sharing!

• Warm Hugging Anna

I can't tell from my end but do you guys see the two videos I poss on here or just the link to it?

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Yep Jeffery, they both worked.

• Animation Domination

Great pictures....
    "You are watching FOX"

• Warm Hugging Anna

Thx. I don't know why I'm only see them in link form and not picture like I usely do.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    Thx. I don't know why I'm only see them in link form and not picture like I usely do.
    They are in link form but when you click on them it works.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great poses again Captain. That's an angry lookin' Tinkerbell.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Warm Hugging Anna

Quote Originally Posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    Great poses again Captain. That's an angry lookin' Tinkerbell.

I ask her to do it. When I saw her do it with Dan I had to do it as well. I'm trying to come up with new poss with her,Belle and Fawn. So far with Fawn I haven't. I would also love to do some new poss with Aurora but the right Aurora hasn't been around to do it.

• Warm Hugging Anna

The Anger look from Tink to Dan.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Another sensational report Capt! I love how you're able to keep up those fairies on their toes by coming up with new poses. Can't wait to see what you come up with next

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast