Spring 2009 Disneyland College Program

Hey everyone I'm Lauren... I am kind of new at this whole thing, but I thought that this would be a great way to get some information and meet some people that are thinking about applying for the Disney College Program in the Spring. I am sooo excited that they are posting the listing for college visits in 4 days! I am kind of a Disney geek, and really hope to work for the company some day... I have been researching this program for a few years now and I have finally found time in my schedule to do it. This is such an amazing opportunity, and I just thought that maybe we could all talk about our experiences. I would love to hear from the people who have just finished or have done the program in the past so we can all pick your brain Any way... Just wanted to introduce myself and see who all is planning on applying for the spring

Re: Spring 2009 Disneyland College Program

hey lauren I'm actually in the college program right now but graduate in a couple days! message me if you have any questions about the program!

Hey every one. I don't know if any one is really reading this, but hey why not... Well I just wanted people to know that they posted the dates for College visits today on the DCP website. Kind of exciting... Or at least for me it is lol. Any thoughts? concerns? general feelings about the program?
    Disneyland DCP Spring 2010 - ACCEPTED FOR ATTRACTIONS!
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney
    "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

OMG!!!!!!!!! I just finished my phone interview for the sping 2010 CP. The lady who interviewed me was very nice and asked fairly simple questions but I continued to stumble on my words the whole way through because I was so nervous! I hope she doesnt hold that against me I think I answerd the questions fairly well and had a positive attitude. Did anyone else feel like they kinda stumbled there way through the interview??? Gosh I hope Im not the only one!!! lol