Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Disneyland 2010 Spring College Program

Hi everyone my name is Frank. I have already applied and interviewed. I am just waiting to hear back! Good luck to everyone! Let me know if you have any questions.

If any of you have a facebook please join our Spring 2010 (Disneyland) group!!

Login | Facebook

• Golden Dreamer!

I just wanted to say good luck to all the college program people here at the DLR!

Being a former grauduate of this program I know you will have fun with everyone you meet and have a great time with guests and more.

• A Disneyland Hobo

Man, I wish I could apply for the spring. I'm in college right now, but I'm only 17 years old. I'll be 18 in May, though, and I'm hoping to apply for the fall program. =)
    Good luck to everyone applying and interviewing!

WooHoo I'm glad that we got some new people on this thread Welcome to all Well this Tuesday will be my 4 week mark so I am hoping that they will start to send things out tomorrow... I do know for a fact (as of Thursday the 17th) that DisneyLAND invites or declines have not been sent out. My mom ended up getting so nervous that people at Walt Disney World were hearing, but I hadn't heard anything so she called without me knowing haha. So far they told us that they are sure that the 4-6 week deadline that they gave people when they interviewed will be the time frame in which you hear if you were accepted or rejected.

Good luck to every one and lets hope this is the start of a big week
    Disneyland DCP Spring 2010 - ACCEPTED FOR ATTRACTIONS!
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney
    "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

• Imaginhistory

This coming Wednesday will be my 4 week mark from my interview. DisneyLover0331, I hope this is a good week for us!

If not, having another 2 week window will be rough!

Haha I know, but I am hoping that the send them soon... I will be gone for a wedding on my 5 1/2 till 6 week mark, so I would LOVE to hear before that

Good luck to all... Try and rest easy if its possible haha
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney
    "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

I learned in this thread that the kids are saying "rad" again.

Judging by the circa 1985 fashions you see teens wearing now, I shouldn't be surprised, but it's funny to learn that "rad" has re-entered the American teenage lexicon.

• WDW Spring Adv. CP 2009!!

I recently just finished the 2009 Spring Advantage CP at WDW, I know its not the same but if you guys have any questions feel free to ask, the CP was one of the best experiences of my life and I met some amazing people. Just remember to come into this program with an open mind and you will have fun.

Hey every one! I just found out at 10 a.m. that I got accepted into the program!! I will be in attractions and I could not be more excited! January 10th or 17th are my arrival options, but I haven't gotten the info about all of that yet. Just wanted to let people know... I'M SO EXCITED!!!

• Imaginhistory

Congratulations! I just got my call, and I got in as Custodial! It wasn't my first choice, but I am ecstatic to have made it in the program!

YAY! DisneyLover0331, we have to meet up! I'll come empty the trash cans around your rides, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by coasterandrew View Post
    Congratulations! I just got my call, and I got in as Custodial! It wasn't my first choice, but I am ecstatic to have made it in the program!

YAY! DisneyLover0331, we have to meet up! I'll come empty the trash cans around your rides, haha.
    Congrats to you too! Haha I'm sure that when every one checks in we call all plan some sort of meet Ahhh soo excited... 3 months!!! plus a few days, but hey who is counting right? lol

• Characters are my friends

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLover0331 View Post
    Hey every one! I just found out at 10 a.m. that I got accepted into the program!! I will be in attractions and I could not be more excited! January 10th or 17th are my arrival options, but I haven't gotten the info about all of that yet. Just wanted to let people know... I'M SO EXCITED!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by coasterandrew View Post
    Congrats!
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

hey coaster andrew do u have a facebook or myspace?? i also got accepted. if so add me.

myspace.com/overlandmusic

Hey every one. I wanted to give this thread a little bump, but I also have some good news! I finally got my e-mail from Disney! I have offically accepted my invitation and I will be checking in on the 10th of January at 10 a.m. I know that some people have gotten their e-mails too, so congrats!

Good luck to those who are still waiting, and lets get this thread moving again

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast