Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Disneyland 2010 Spring College Program

Hey every one. I just realized that I put the wrong year on my last thread, so I thought that I would just restart. My name is Lauren and I am looking forward to applying for the Spring 2010 College Program at Disneyland. I have been interested in the program for years now, and just thought that the boards would be a great place to meet some people who are also interested in the program. We can get our questions answered and help eachother prepare for the journy ahead of us. Hope to talk to you all soon!

P.S. Incase you didn't know, the dates for college visits are now up on the DCP website. You cannot do the E-presentation till September, but you can find out when they are coming to your school at least if you plan on doing the in person presentation
    Disneyland DCP Spring 2010 - ACCEPTED FOR ATTRACTIONS!
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney
    "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

• DL Obsessed

Re: Disneyland 2010 Spring College Program

I am also interested in doing the college program in the Spring. Depending on if it works with my college and if it puts me back too far. Otherwise i have to wait till after i graduate and try and get into the Professional program.

Well if you look on their website the dates that they are visiting colleges are up now, so you can see if they are going to be at your school. Also that is a good way to meet your recruter and find out if you will be able to get credit for it
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney
    "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

• DL podcaster

wait...sorry if this is off topic, but what's the professional program? i just graduated and unfortunately i was unable to do the college program

• HM Enthusiast

I'll definitely be meeting with a recruiter when they visit my school in October! I've always been interested in the college program.
    We've been...dying...to have you.

No problem. From what I understand the professional program is a more advanced college program. I think that you had to do a CP in order to get into the Professional program, but I am not entirly sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Maid of Horror View Post
    I'll definitely be meeting with a recruiter when they visit my school in October! I've always been interested in the college program.
    I know I am soo excited that I get to meet with mine in September... I am just so nervous though... I'm starting to wonder if I should just do the E-presentation... I think I am just way too excited about this haha

• I'm Wishing...

Sophomore year in high school this year, but really hoping to enroll in the college program in 2012!!! Wish I was going this year so we could have a totally rad bonding moment =P I am just dying to go! I think it sounds like a fantastic experience; and would look great on the resume for when I apply for Disney entertainment =)

I'm not doing the program (but it does sound like it would be fun), but I'm not sure really where else to post this. I'm going to be receiving my BA in History and was wondering if anyone knows if Disney would or does hire people with that type of degree. I would think they would, but I'm not sure. Sorry for posting out of topic just not sure where else to post this.
    DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13...

• HM Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLover0331 View Post
    I know I am soo excited that I get to meet with mine in September... I am just so nervous though... I'm starting to wonder if I should just do the E-presentation... I think I am just way too excited about this haha
    I'm nervous too! I'm only going to be a freshman so I probably won't do the program this spring, but hopefully they'll have room next year!
    We've been...dying...to have you.

Tucson, Arizona, but I wish I was in Philly, PA

wish i could, but junior in high school

I will be at DisneyWorld on April 29, 2011-May 4, 2011. If You Are Going The Same Time Message Me

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahbell1000 View Post
    Sophomore year in high school this year, but really hoping to enroll in the college program in 2012!!! Wish I was going this year so we could have a totally rad bonding moment =P I am just dying to go! I think it sounds like a fantastic experience; and would look great on the resume for when I apply for Disney entertainment =)
    Aw man that would have been a totally rad bonding moment! But good luck to you and all of the others when you do apply... It really is a great oppertunity and I am so anxious to do my interview and see if I get in!

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit View Post
    I'm not doing the program (but it does sound like it would be fun), but I'm not sure really where else to post this. I'm going to be receiving my BA in History and was wondering if anyone knows if Disney would or does hire people with that type of degree. I would think they would, but I'm not sure. Sorry for posting out of topic just not sure where else to post this.
    You know I'm not totaly sure... I know that their job website is a bit tricky to navigate, but I am sure that somewhere on there you might be able to find a job that suits your degree and what you are looking to do

Hey everyone! I'm new the boards here and I am also planning on applying to the college program this spring. I applied for the fall 2009 but i wasnt accepted. =[ the good part is i've already done all the research on the college program and went through the interview process. So i'm willing to help answer questions if anyone has any. Good luck to everyone! I hope we all make it!

• Wonderful World

Why weren't you accepted? I'm also planning on doing it this spring. I might have to wait to do it next fall though.
    I'm back MiceChat

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast