When will Fantasmic times for early October be posted?

Hi there!
    Just wondered if anyone had any inside info as to when the times for Fantasmic will be posted for Sunday Oct. 4th? The park hours are posted on the disneyland website but no mention yet of parades or entertainment.
    Thanks in advance!

• Banned User

Re: When will Fantasmic times for early October be posted?

I can't be sure I suppose, but the show has ran and 9:00 and 10:30 for years (as long as I can remember from childhood actually) unless the park closes particularly early.

• I'm not really here

The hours will be on the Disneyland site:
    Disneyland Calendar
    Put in the date you want and the length of your stay and hit go. It will bring up park hours, entertainment and closures.

According to Al Lutz this morning (here), Fantasmic! Has been added to weekends throughout the fall.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• (Not a) New User

So F! Is running everyday or just weekends through to the fall?

Also, I heard DEP ran weekends but I looked at the calendar and I guess not...

^^^^

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

DEP is on Hiatus, too many special Trick or Treat parties. It has always been dark in the fall.

As for Fantasmic!, it is scheduled to run the rest of the year. Mainly weekends, but some additional days added on holidays that draw large crowds.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Thanks very much, but I have been checking the official website everyday and as of 7:45 pm tonight - still no word on Fantasmic times. As I said in my original post - the park times are there but no parade or entertainment times. It was going fine up until Sat. Oct.3 and now it has "stopped". Yes, I did read Mr. Lutz's comment - but no such info on the official website. Not yet anyways. Oh well - will have to find some patience somehow lol!

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by friendofpiglet View Post
    Thanks very much, but I have been checking the official website everyday and as of 7:45 pm tonight - still no word on Fantasmic times. As I said in my original post - the park times are there but no parade or entertainment times. It was going fine up until Sat. Oct.3 and now it has "stopped". Yes, I did read Mr. Lutz's comment - but no such info on the official website. Not yet anyways. Oh well - will have to find some patience somehow lol!
    From what I can tell, Disney only shows two months at a time (so I'm guessin Sept is when you'll see Oct.)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz