• Minion

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Celebrate a Street Party locations.

Can anyone recomend a good location along the Parade route to catch the Celebrate a Street Party parade?

I'm visiting the park in between the Expo and plan to catch this show at least once, but do not wish to sit in a dead spot, and finding myself having to to turn left or right to see anything. I'm looking for spots where the actual Parade units with all the Characters on them stop.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Re: Celebrate a Street Party locations.

Main street, in front of the ice cream shop puts you about smack in the middle. I think there are three vehicles, so that would put you facing the middle one. Then all the characters kind of parade up and down.

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by elle317 View Post
    I think there are three vehicles, so that would put you facing the middle one.
    There's more than three vehicles. There's three major floats, but several mini floats. If my memory is correct, there's five of those, making eight vehicles.

But sitting there would get you in the middle, with Mary and Bert. You can't really go wrong anywhere you sit, unless you're in the area by the giant envelope, in which case you'll see the parade pass by and the back of it.

We should get Monstersgoboo! in here...I'm sure she knows where all the stops are. I still have issues trying to figure it out.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Main street has always been the best area for me.

Unlike IASW, the curbs allow you to mark your territory and make it hard for little kids and their parents to wander infront of you and block your view.

Still, there will always be those parents that don't care if their child starts climbing up your *** during the show, if you know what I mean.

Okay okay, so what you really needed to know here is TAKE A CURB. best advice for this show in my opinion.

• Disney is home

Quote Originally Posted by Goover View Post
    Main street has always been the best area for me.

Unlike IASW, the curbs allow you to mark your territory and make it hard for little kids and their parents to wander infront of you and block your view.

Still, there will always be those parents that don't care if their child starts climbing up your *** during the show, if you know what I mean.

Okay okay, so what you really needed to know here is TAKE A CURB. best advice for this show in my opinion.

I'm glad someone else feels my pain. It makes me sad to see how people can truly be.

I definitely recommend the curb idea and also recommend sitting next to a trash can or light pole. It can help protect you.

Two of my favorite places are in front of the Blue Ribbon Bakery near the tree that is in front of it and right in front of the Penny Arcade. Two great places.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald1980 View Post
    I'm glad someone else feels my pain. It makes me sad to see how people can truly be.
    I was at the hub once when a family decided to watch the parade, which was on Main Street at the time, standing in the street directly in front of us. When the CMs came by saying to get on the curb, they took their stroller in the smallest gap in our group. They hit someone who was sitting on the ground several times until he moved, and then ran over someone's purse and started dragging it with them. Just plain rude ><

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Disney is home

And probably no apologies either.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald1980 View Post
    And probably no apologies either.
    Oh, of course not.

• Minion

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Hey thanks for the reply's, I will certainly follow everyone's advice and catch it from Main Street.
    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804