I'm really curious to know how Disney puts on a big production like Fantasmic. Some questions:
1. How do the cast and crew members get out to the island prior to the show? Is there a tunnel beneath the river? Do they take a raft to get there?
2. How many cast and crew members does it take to put on a single performance?
3. Is the entire show run on "automatic pilot"? Do they just push a "start" button and all of the music, lighting and special effects run automatically and are pre-programmed? Or do they have technicians pushing buttons during the show to make things happen (lighting changes, effects, music blends)?
4. If the show requires technicians to make it work, can the show be changed midway through if they need to? For example, if somthing goes wrong or misfires, can they "wing it" and make changes or is it all set in stone?
5. Have you ever seen or heard of mistakes or misfires happen during the show?
Any info and/or other details you can share would be appreciated.