Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Doesn't get enough Disney

Re: What ride would you want to work at?

I'd love to work at the HM or JC, but I probably wouldn't be so great at spieling for JC.

Si vous voulez venir danser aussi, le ticket d’entrée n’est jamais gratuit.
    Il faut payer de sa vie.

• I Love Disneyland

Gotta be Jungle Cruise: cool khaki clothes, pith helmets and corny jokes. Nothin' better.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway - Walt Disney

• Planning my next trip...

I actually think it would be fun to work at IASM. Although the inside would make me go crazy, I love the atmosphere around the outside of the attraction.

• Swish and Flicker

Probably TOT since its one of my favourite rides.
    "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

• Minion

Considering the parade of toys and the night lighting, I think IASW has the best pre-show of any current attraction and is second only to the Mighty Microscope from Adventure Thru Inner Space.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    You want to work on IJA too? Really? I figure you more as a Matterhorn CM

Some of those CM's on ToT need to get into it a lot more. I'd be so eerie. Oooooooo...
    The level of eerie depends on the crowd at some times. If there is a child that is obviously scared, then the show level might dwindle or even disappear until the next group arises.

• Storyteller

Having been on Indy when it broke down right by Mara's face and the lava pit for 30 minutes, I can safely say I'd love to have the job of the CM who walks up and down the track informing people of the technical difficulties. What better job is there?? You get to walk that track with the lights on and engulf yourself in that breathtaking atmosphere.

• Hukuna Matata!

I think I would want to work on the grizzly river run, I like the outdoors and watching people get wet.

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    I think I would want to work on the grizzly river run, I like the outdoors and watching people get wet.
    I laughed at that post, especially the last part

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by JFSebastian View Post
    Having been on Indy when it broke down right by Mara's face and the lava pit for 30 minutes, I can safely say I'd love to have the job of the CM who walks up and down the track informing people of the technical difficulties. What better job is there?? You get to walk that track with the lights on and engulf yourself in that breathtaking atmosphere.
    That'd be awesome if someone's job was actually to walk up and down the track and inform them of technical difficulties, rather than the CM for that ride. So whenever an attraction breaks down, they call you, and you head to that attraction. Then, before you know it, you'll have walked the tracks to every attraction!

• Storyteller

Quote Originally Posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
    That'd be awesome if someone's job was actually to walk up and down the track and inform them of technical difficulties, rather than the CM for that ride. So whenever an attraction breaks down, they call you, and you head to that attraction. Then, before you know it, you'll have walked the tracks to every attraction!
    That would be the best job ever! Well, besides being an Imagineer, of course.

TOT, I can maniacally laugh one second and do a serious face the next.

• Pongo is my hero.

Indy, Star Tours, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Silly Symhony Swings, GRR, or Monsters Inc.

Indy and Star Tours both have a great atmosphere. Splash is one my personal favorites. Haunted Mansion for the easy job and walking the conveyer belt for excercise. SSS because all you need to do is count easily and it doesn't requite much work (plus you're in a great atmosphere). GRR because being around miserable wet people and nervous not wet people is pretty hysterical. Monsters Inc because it is also another favorite.

one hundred and one

• Nill

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Honestly, I'd probably take a job at any attraction just for the experience, but I'd be particularly interested in working Indy, Big Thunder, Pirates, or HM. Or TOT, for that matter. Seems like there'd be a lot of possibilities for "playing the part" with those, not to mention the fact that I love those attractions and would be overjoyed to get to know their mechanics, backstage layouts, and so forth better than I know them now.
    Took the words out of my mouth.

Indy would of course be my preference for the mechanical reasons. As a person who worked on bowling alley pinsetters at age 11, the EMVs would just be fun to be around. I'd be perfectly happy with any console attraction though, along with the fact that I wouldn't find it difficult to be in character at attractions like HM or ToT.

Quote Originally Posted by BurtGummer View Post
    Took the words out of my mouth.

Indy would of course be my preference for the mechanical reasons. As a person who worked on bowling alley pinsetters at age 11, the EMVs would just be fun to be around. I'd be perfectly happy with any console attraction though, along with the fact that I wouldn't find it difficult to be in character at attractions like HM or ToT.
    Definetely ToT or Indy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast