Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Across From DL

Disneyland Fun DVD

Does anyone remeber this when it was on VHS! and i have always wondered was "I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street USA" made just for the Video? And that same song was in the Mickey Magic Kingdom thing before POD.

• Waiting for the stork

Re: Disneyland Fun DVD

My son Loves that, He watches it all the time and it's an old tape (10 years old for us) I am just waiting for it to snap... disaster then...

Last night he sang himself to sleep with the right down the middle of main street USA song...

is this on DVD? oh please tell me it is, he loves it so much...
    procrastibating

• Minion

I have the Disneyland record!

• Disneyland Fan

You're referring to the "Sing a Long" tape, right? After our return trip from Disneyland in September, I played the video for our 16 month old daughter. She was mesmerized! I just bought the DVD version at Sam's Club for $9 and it's just like the video. There is one exception though. The video displays a
    "35 years of Disneyland" logo at the beginning. I hadn't realized that my tape was 15 years old! The DVD took the 35 years logo off, but ironically put a "50 years" logo on the front of the DVD case. It's funny to watch the scenes and notice all of the attractions that no longer exist (Submarines, Sky Buckets, People Mover, etc.). It's too bad that Disney didn't put out a newer version along with re-releasing the old one.

By the way, this is my first ever Mice Chat post. I'm so excited to be here!

• Disneyland Fan

Smile Re: Disneyland Fun DVD

You're referring to the "Sing a Long" tape, right? After our return trip from Disneyland in September, I played the video for our 16 month old daughter. She was mesmerized! I just bought the DVD version at Sam's Club for $9 and it's just like the video. There is one exception though. The video displays a "35 years of Disneyland" logo at the beginning. I hadn't realized that my tape was 15 years old! The DVD took the 35 years logo off, but ironically put a "50 years" logo on the front of the DVD case. It's funny to watch the scenes and notice all of the attractions that no longer exist (Submarines, Sky Buckets, People Mover, etc.). It's too bad that Disney didn't put out a newer version along with re-releasing the old one.

By the way, this is my first ever Mice Chat post. I'm so excited to be here!

• Disneyland Fan

Ok, sorry about posting two replies. I obviously am learning how this all works. :-)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
    My son Loves that, He watches it all the time and it's an old tape (10 years old for us) I am just waiting for it to snap... disaster then...

Last night he sang himself to sleep with the right down the middle of main street USA song...

is this on DVD? oh please tell me it is, he loves it so much...
    Yes it is on DVD. I saw it at Wal Mart a few days ago. maybe yo can check it out on www.amazon.com as well.

• Dont make me unfriend you

We have that video. I love it. I think I like it more then the kids do...

There is a whole series of the Sing Along videos. I think we have a circus one too. (Either we own it or got it from the library a whole lot.) It's a bunch of kids at the circus with Mickey as the MC. That one is fun too.

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by once upon a dream
    Ok, sorry about posting two replies. I obviously am learning how this all works. :-)
    Welcome aboard.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• A Pirate's life for me!

We have one more in VHS still wrapped. We worried that they would break over time and when we saw them on closeout at Target, we bought 4 of them. Slowly, they have worn out. It is probably the most watched video in our house and always watched on our trips down I-5 to the Parks.

Glad to see that it is now on DVD. We'll have to get one (or a few...).

Thanks!

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

We had the VHS version too but do to the abuse of playing ,rewinding, and fast forwarding past the haunted mansion parts since my kids get scared on that part the tpae finally gave out. Im so happy its coming out on dvd. Wen tto costco yesterday and I saw Disneyland Fun and the WDW sing along as well. Pretty cool how theyre bringing back old sing alongs. I suggest they do an updates sing along with all the 50th stuff in it or have a sing along including PoD.
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

• Minion

I still own the VHS from way back when in 1992 or so when I was six or so. Still in great shape. But i'm still going to buy the DVD I guess just to spare my VHS copy.

• Zapp's Minion :D

I bought it on VHS a few years ago at the Disney store. A couple weeks ago I got it at Walmart on DVD for about $10. My favorite part is the Small World sing along.

• Still wants to be a cat!

I HAVE to have this DVD! Have never heard of it before now, you guys are Great!!!!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Photographer/Disney Lover

I used to watch that as a little kid...

its so great! Crazy how I remember that so well. Oh well! =D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast