• Future Indy Castmember

New fireworks show to replace Remember Dreams Come True (For fun!)

Alright, heres the scenario:

You have been chosen to replace Remember Dreams Come True with a new fireworks show. Remember....Dreams Come True has been regulated to be only shown every 5 years (55th, 60th, 65th you get the picture) and a new show is needed for spring.

You can give a description of the show (Don't have to say what shells you plan to utilize) and how the park will be used in the show. Also come up with a good title for it.

There are some things to consider:

1) The show should be able to utilize the Fantasmic! Equipment to enhance the ROA viewing area.
    2) You don't have to use the Hub Pyro launchers
    3) Because Remember is the official fireworks for the parks Anniversaries, the story can't involve the parks history. It should have a unique story.

Alright, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post them here.

Let the Imgineering Begin!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Lightbulb Re: New fireworks show to replace Remember Dreams Come True (For fun!)

Well, I have a theme(but don't ban me please) the theme is Imagination(and the name is called IMAGINATION!).
    The music would be combining various different pieces from past shows(expept RDCT) and some disney music(maybe with "one little spark"?).

Here's we begin our show with this to song go with it is sung by a little child.)
    "A journey though song and light,
    with music bright and artistc sight.
    Together, we shall be, with you and me.
    In the realm of Imagination."

Then everything goes black in the hub and ROA area(with rouseing BGM). Then we hear our narrator:

"Welcome, One and All. Tonight, we shall go on a magic journey though the realm of IMAGINATION..." then we hear the magic journeys song being played.(both venues are following each other and playin the same music together.)
    In the hub, we see the castle all lit up.
    (part one)we see green and yellow fireworks as we hear "you can fly, you can fly."
    (part two) we see pink and red fireworks as we hear the famous songs from pooh and dumbo.
    (part three) we see blue and purple fire works as we hear "A Whole New World.

In ROA, we see the mist screens put up.
    (part one) on them we see scenes from peter pan. we see Tinker Bell looking though a keyhole as the lyric goes "no one knows what turns the key." after that then we hear the song "you can fly, you can fly."
    (part two) then we see huffemlups and wuzzles and pink elephants as the lyric goes "you have found a thousand eyes, whirling images arise, for a moment they are clear, in a flash, they dissapear." We then hear the famous songs from Pooh and Dumbo.
    (part three)we see see scenes from Aladdin as we hear more lyrics "magic journeys, mysic flights. On the wings of unexpected sounds and sights. Magic journeys, are they real? do they near one we think or sense or feel? Neither Dreaming, nor pretending. no begging and no ending." then we hear the song "A Whole New World." then as we see jasmine sleeping, the image changes to that of the next part.
    I will post more soon in PART 2, this is PART 1.
    Last edited by Timekeeper; 09-28-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: I am done with it.

• Future Indy Castmember

Re: New fireworks show to replace Remember Dreams Come True (For fun!)

Wow it sounds promising. And the way you made a plan to utilize Fantasmic!'s Water screens is impressive. Keep it Up!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Lightbulb Re: New fireworks show to replace Remember Dreams Come True (For fun!)

Countuned from PART 1(this is PART 2):
    (part 4) in the hub:we see blue fish and skyblue star fireworks as we hear the music(see bellow).
    in ROA:We see scenes from the Little Mermaid and Pinocchio, just as we hear "You are splashing in a stream of an unremembered dream, you are searching in the eye for a secret in the sky" Then we hear "part of your world" and "when you wish upon a star(music box version.)"

(There will be more, just wait please...)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

It does take some time to do this...

• Banned User

Alright so, just some points I would like to be made:

• Seeing that World of Color AND Fantasmic focus heavily on fireworks, I would like the fireworks to seem original. I agree that they should not include any park attractions, however, it needs to have plenty of original music, and unique instrumentals of classic Disney songs.
    • The Fantasmic set up should be used as a substitute for Fireworks from the hub. However the water screens should not because that means that in order to see the fireworks with the mist screens, you have to watch Fantasmic first, which is unfair and just bad. Also, it would mean mist screens in all 3 major nighttime shows.
    • Fireworks should be featured at DCA too. In front of the Carthay Theater towards the a bugs land, and Infront the TSM side of Paradise Pier. Hub style fireworks should be shot from these areas as well to provide each park with an equal 2 major nighttime shows.
    • They better be awesome.

Okay, that is it.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

This is PART 3:
    (part 5)in the hub:we see orange, white and Golden fireworks; as we hear the music(see bellow)
    in ROA:We see scenes from "R.D.U.", "T.P.", "Our Friend, The Atom" and "B.A.T.B.";as we hear "You are riding on the winds, where the universe begins, though the atoms that we pose, in the heartbeat of a rose." then we hear,"The Journey(from Original R.)", "Belle(from M.Ver.)", "I'm Still Here" and "Candle on the water(from P.D.)"

Just a wait a little please...

• Minion

I've got some unique ideas for their fireworks shows, but I have some major demands first (from the park), namely to undo all the damage done during the Eisner/Pressler/Irby/Harriss eras.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

This is PART 4:
    (part 6) in the hub: we see various different colors of fireworks, as we hear the music and more...(see bellow)
    in ROA:we see scenes from F. and F.2000; as we hear, "Magic journeys, mystic flights, on the wings of unexpected sounds and sights. How we travel, why we go, is a secret we will never, never know." then we hear some of "The Pastoral Symphony, The Dance Of The Hours, Pomp and Circumstance and The Carnival Of the Animals" then we hear, "Neither dreaming, nor pretending. No beginning and no ending..." then it morphs to "The Night on Bald Mountain" as we see chernabog, he says,"There shall always be an end to Imagination. HAHAHA..." then mickey appears and says, "Imagination has no ending nor beginnig, as long there is Imagination left in the world." Then we see a bright flash and everything goes black...

Wait for it...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

This is PART 5:
    (part 7) in the hub:Everything is dark...followed by extremely bright lights and fireworks. (see bellow for more info.)Then, we exit, hearing the song again(but mixed with some of the lyrics from "Making Memories" song and And "Always There(from L.A.T.T.2:S.A.)" song.
    in ROA: we hear our narrator, "Now, how do you begin? if you just imagine, for now it's dark, let us start with one little spark..." then we hear the first lyric of "One Little Spark", "One little spark of Inspiration, is at the heart of all creation. Right at the start, of everthing thats new, one little spark, lights up for...YOU!" then everything lights up. Followed by a reprise of the song(mixing it with Magic Journeys,Instrumental version) here it is again(sung by a chorus):"A Journey Though Song And Light, With Music Bright and Artistic Sight. Together, We Shall Be, You And Me...IN...THE...REALM...OF...IMAGINAAAAAAAAAAAATIO N!" Then, we exit, as we hear the song again(but mixed with "True Colors" song and "The Colors Of The Wind(from Pocahontas)" song.

Done, and post your thoughts this please!