Best place to watch Halloween Fireworks Show?

Is this show like Remember, where you needed to be able to see both the Matterhorn and the castle to get the full effect, or is it castle-centric? Thanks in advance, this board never steers me wrong!

• Minion

Re: Best place to watch Halloween Fireworks Show?

do they do anything at it's a small world

• Banned User

I think it is safe to assume that from now on Disney will always do Hub centric fireworks. Sleeping Beauty Castle is just so perfect for a background.

• Bring Your Own Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    do they do anything at it's a small world
    There's projections at Small World.
    Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Dream in wonderful color!

you will get the best view if you are in the hub and have a good view of the castle. the new effects are best seen from in front of the castle.

• Minion

personallt i think its a small word is the best i go every saturday and sunday. to me the hub is nothing special just a whole bunch of people

This show is worse than "Remember, Dreams Come True" in the fact that is has so many effects on and around Sleeping Beauty Castle. I'm going to feel really sorry for those watching from the Rivers of America after Fantasmic. There's a TON of castle pyro.

So many castle effects... really it is the best place to see it (and flying Zero).

'K Thanks Bye' is right, seems almost more castle based than Remember was. If you have to see both Fantasmic and fireworks just go to the 10:30pm Fantasmic, it WON'T work trying to get from the 9:00 show over to Main Street/castle.

I like the Small World area for the the Christmas/Holiday Believe fireworks show a lot, but for Halloween the castle view is really the best. Just my opinion of course.
    -Wes

• Future Animator

The best place would be in front of the hub, to the left (in front of the hot dog vendor), on the step. This would allow you to see over most of the crowd who is standing in the street, see the castle projections, see the inflatable ball without any trees or castle in your way. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Disney View Post
    The best place would be in front of the hub, to the left (in front of the hot dog vendor), on the step. This would allow you to see over most of the crowd who is standing in the street, see the castle projections, see the inflatable ball without any trees or castle in your way. Good times.

That's exactly where I was tonight. Great view and makes the fireworks look way better. Standing anywhere else makes the show look terrrible since it's so castle-heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Disney View Post
    This is the precise information I was looking for, thank you for posting it. We are only going to be in the parks one day at Halloween time, and are really hoping to see the fireworks (hopefully the wind will cooperate). What time do you think we would need to be there to get this spot on a Sunday (October 24th to be really precise)? Will we need to be there more than an hour in advance, or do you think we could get this spot or something nearby in the hub with a good view of the ball and the flying Nemo arriving at the hub at around 8:15?