Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook's 2 day Trip Report

Well this is the day you all been waiting for. The first of two trip reports so let the story begain.

Day 1 9-24-09

It starts when I get to the park at 11:30 and I was to meet Dan at PFF. On the way there I saw on Main Street Pluto and Goofy so I when on to PFF I stop at Pixie Hollow for a min to see who was inside I saw that it was Silvermist. So after seening who was there I when on to PFF. Dan was already in line I was there cause he had a gift for a friend he wanted to see. So when I got there Dan was almost to the front he saw his friend and handed her the gift he did for her. After she hug him for it she let us in. The first Princess we saw was Snow White I haven't seen this Snow White before so we only said hello to each other.

After Snow came Belle as was with Snow I have never seen this Belle before but both her and Dan knew each other.

So after Belle came my love Aurora I have never meet this Aurora before but I have seen her from Forbidden Eyes photos. She ask me if Ariel was my favorite Princess I told her she was my second she ask me who my first was and I told her that it was her. She said to me aww how sweet of you thank you so much.

After getting my stuff I wave goodbye to Aurora and she wave back to me. So when we leave PFF we when to Pixie Hollow for I can see Silvermist send it's been a long time send I saw her. The line wasn't to bad it was like a 10 minutes wait when we got up there Dan and myself saw that Fawn was there sowhen she saw both of us she said hello guys nice to see you again. But then Fawn took a double look at me and said. I haven't seen you in a long time. I told her yeah I usely don't come on Thursdays I come on Sat. and Sunday. She said yeah your right your only here on the weekends. When she was done with Dan it was my turn she was going over to the mushroom to have our photo taken.

I had taken out two drinking straws that I got from home to be Pixie dust wands. I handed her the orange straw and I had green one. I ask her I would like to have us do a pixie dust magic pose as we where putting Pixie dust on us. Fawn said to me how you do that. I show her how and here is the photos.

So after seening Fawn came my third Tinkerbell that is my friend I ask her to do the same pose as Fawn this time I handed Tink the green straw and I had the orange.

After that she was asking about my shirt if Ariel was my favorite I said she is my second just like I told Aurora. She then said then who's your first I said Aurora. Then Tink said I don't get it. Why did the pink fairy gave Aurora the pink dress and the blue fairy the blue dress but why didn't Fauna give her the green dress. I said I don't know why and then I said how did she get the purple dress from Parade Of Dreams when there's no purple fairy. Tink said that's a good question? Then she said maybe Flora and Marryweather combin there colors together. I said that may of happen. So after our little fun talking for a few minutes we said are goodbyes. As Dan and I where walking out of Pixie Hollow and going down the small hill that is there. Dan saw the White Rabbit. I said White Rabbit? Mad Hatter hear Dan and he told White Rabbit to run run as fast as you can. All three of them White Rabbit,Mad Hatter and Dan ran as fast as the Flash could run. I couldn't keep up with them. But they did stop by the White Rabbit statue is at. I took some pictures of Dan,White Rabbit and Hatter with Dan's camera. Hatter had ask Dan what time it was he didn't have his cel phone out to tell him so I told Hatter it's 1:00 tea time. Hatter then said woo tea time I think I will have some soon. So it was my turn and I did a funny pose with both of them.

After we leave White Rabbit and Hatter we when over to DCA to see if the Snow White disply was still up. When we got to DCA and when over to Hollywood backlot we saw Dopey there we where on the way to see him when I happen to look frother down from where he was and saw a Unbrill (ms) and saw the color of it and look more careful I knew who it was. I said to Dan it's Jane? He said Jane? I said yeah. We both said we can get Dopey later. So we both when over to Jane when it came my turn after Dan Jane said to me how are you Ariel. I said Ariel? My name is Jeffrey not Ariel she said well you have her shirt so you must be Ariel. Tell you the thurth I think Jane has hang out with Tarzan to long she dosen't know that I'm not a girl but a boy.

So after Jane we when to see Dopey Dan did some funny pose with Dopey and I did to I did one of his pose.

When we got done with Dopey, Dan saw Pocahontas on the other side of Jane. So we when over there to fine out that the line was close for now. We ask the CM when she be back he said with in the hour Dan wanted to do Musical Chairs at 2:30 and didn't know if we get back in time. So we when to DL side again and as we walk in Dan saw Donald and so we when to see him but I think it was a bad thing with him. Donald was having his tantum with Mickey and he was stomping his flipper feet down to get away from him. When we got up to see Donald Dan was first and he was showing Donald Stitch. Donald took Stitch and thew him on the ground.

So when it was my turn Donald was nice to me but after I got the photo with Donald.

I told him that he was the best he then thew his hand in the air at me and was saying get lost. So I think we got Donald on his bad day. After seening Donald Dan wanted to see if there was any characters at Fantasyland send we still had time before Musical Chairs we when to Fantasyland and we didn't see anyone and we really didn't want to do PFF again cause if we did we be in a long line and not make it in time for Musical Chairs. But we did go there to cool off and just see who was coming. Dan when to get some water and when he was gone Snow White came out from the back she saw me and wave at me and I did the same. A few minutes later when Dan was on his way back Belle was coming out.

Dan when over to talk to her for a second and then we move on to Musical Chairs but as we where hitting there we saw Silvermist out so we when in with a 2 min line. When we got in Silvermist ask both of us if we like Iridessa hot weather. Dan and I said no we didn't like it. I said to Silvermist can you give us some cool weather. She said she could but her powers wasn't working good. I said to her I though you where the water fairy so you can make it cool. So Silvermist said let me see what I can do. She when and got a drinking water either from her or one of the CM's and squite us with it. Dan got his photo with her and it was my turn but then my Tinkerbell who I gave her the scrapbook to came by to get out of the sun. She saw me and smile at me and said hello my friend. I said hello back. Then Silvermist and Tink where talking to each other.

I wanted to get a picture with them Tink was asking Dan well are you going to get any pictures or do I have to get mad and she starting to show her angry look at us. So I got in there to get pictures with them both.

The photopass guy wanted Dan and myself together with Silvermist and Tink. I was with Silvermist and Dan was with Tink. When the picture was taken and we left Dan when to look at his photo and the photo with all 4 of us was only the 2 Dan and Tink. So we didn't get it. So after we saw that we didn't get the photo we when to Musical Chairs to fine out there wasn't going to be any musical chairs. But White Rabbit and Hatter was out just doing photos and autographs. Dan wanted to get White Rabbit's autograph after he got it we when back over to DCA for a second try with Pocahontas. As we where hitting over there my mom call and was asking where I was. I told her we where going back ove DCA to try and get Pocahontas. She said she was out right now. So we ran there as fast as we could when we got there for the second time we miss Pocahontas. The CM said she be out in 30 minutes so we waited and we where looking at our autograph books when we hear this lady say it's Pocahontas. When we hear that we both look up and for sure it was her. So we got in line as fast as we can. When it came my turn I told Pocahontas sorry about the way I look it's so hot. She said it's alright but what you can do to cool off is jump in the river to cool down. I said I would if I knew how to swim. She said you don't know how to swim I said no I don't. Then she said well you can learn from the fish they are great swimmers.

So this ends my first day of my two day trip report the second day is coming up soon.

• Queen Elsa

Re: Capt Hook's 2 day Trip Report

bump

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

nice pics capt!!
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Mickey's pal

Great job per usual, Capt! I always look forward to seeing your pics.

That Belle is a total babe, by the way.
    "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Can't wait for day 2 Captain!

Thanks again for the PhotoPass advice BTW. I got a 10 day extension, which was greatly needed.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    Can't wait for day 2 Captain!

Thanks again for the PhotoPass advice BTW. I got a 10 day extension, which was greatly needed.
    Your welcome. So my deal of you telling them that it was your first time did it for you Royal?

• Queen Elsa

Part 2 will come up soon.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Great job Capt'n. The drinking straws as pixie wands was a wonderful idea. Can't believe there's part two too!

• Queen Elsa

yeah it was going to be a 3 day trip but I couldn't figure how to fit it all in so I just doing 2 the other day I post last Monday. Also send both of these trips where two days apart I figure just do both of them in one post and not two.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Jeff,

You need an undershirt, you are sweating like a pig! Great pictures, I'll be checking for part 2.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    As Dan and I where walking out of Pixie Hollow and going down the small hill that is there. Dan saw the White Rabbit. I said White Rabbit? Mad Hatter hear Dan and he told White Rabbit to run run as fast as you can. All three of them White Rabbit,Mad Hatter and Dan ran as fast as the Flash could run. I couldn't keep up with them. But they did stop by the White Rabbit statue is at.
    LOL, , I burst out laughing when I read this!! Good character finds with you, Capt.!!

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Jeff,

You need an undershirt, you are sweating like a pig! Great pictures, I'll be checking for part 2.
    I don't like undershirts they make me hotter then I am.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    I don't like undershirts they make me hotter then I am.
    Maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps you just got off of Grizzly River Rapids. Keep the pictures coming!

• Queen Elsa

No you where right the first time but the last picture with Silvermist and Tink together was water. I had my drinking bottle and I just poor it over my head so that's why the shirt is so wet. When I was at the park on Sat. and saw my Tink I told her sorry for the way I look. She said to me it wasn't mine fault she understood why I was so bad looking. I will pose Day 2 tomorrow so stay toon everyone.

• Minion

Pocahontas!!! You must have really great luck to find all of these characters, especially Pocahontas. Maybe we'll see her more in the parks when WOC opens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast