When should I go to the DLR?

I'm currently starting to book a trip to the DLR and I was wondering when should I go, right now I'm looking at the week of March 13, which is when we have our spring break here in Canada, I'm just wondering if this happens to be spring break down in the States. Anyways, how big do you think the crowds would be that week and how long will the lineups be? Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my questions.

• Loves a tea party!

Re: When should I go to the DLR?

That is around the time that college spring breaks occur. If you are able to shift your travels to another time such as in February (except Presidents' Day week- which I THINK is around Feb. 18) or at least two weeks after Easter but before Memorial Day (fourth Monday in May), you might find the park less crowded.

p.s. Mr. Incredible, we visited Vancouver for the first time in July. What a beautiful city you live in!

• Bruce Timm is a genuis.

Re: When should I go to the DLR?

Yeah, colleges in and around southern California can have their Spring Breaks at different times. Cal State and University of California colleges run on different schedules, while UC Irvine tends to be a week behind the other UC schools. And factor into that the different school districts having different times for their breaks, and well, it can be a headache trying to pinpoint any one good week around March to go.
    Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!