Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

• OM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    How do some of the locals keep track of their trips?
    I have a friend who brings home a map on every visit, and checks off the attractions she visited.

If you are a CM, you can save your blue-tickets.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries
    Along with that, it's fun to keep your parking tickets. For a while I kept them all in my glovebox...kinda fun to look back at the dates

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine
    Along with that, it's fun to keep your parking tickets. For a while I kept them all in my glovebox...kinda fun to look back at the dates
    that's what I've been doing, only way I can keep track of when I've been there

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

I Go at least once or twice a year being in canada and me being far makes me sad and i go with my parents who dont like long days in the park so i end up there alone in less i can find a freind to come with me
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries
    Every Couple years.....Maybe more now that we have a 1 year old!

Just that Room, Tix, Food, and 'Stuff' are SO EXPENSIVE!
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Disney Nerd

7 days a week!!! jk! I am there all the time for work! DUH!

but for fun times, and to waste all that hard earned disney dough, i'm usually in the park once a week-ish....sometimes we miss a week...so like 4-5 times a month.

i should probably counts those times we get off early, and decide to ride something before we go home...so if i count those it's more like 8-9ish times a month.

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by dshimel
    For a couple years, I went every couple months for a 3-4 day stay.. Some trips by myself, some with various women I was dating at the time. Some with just my daughters when they were visiting fro Colorado. Now, with my wife and sometimes with our daughters.

Haven't been since October. May not get to go again until August. ;-( AP going to waste!
    Uhm...were you not there on May 15th with us?

• Merry 2014!

usually go once a year in october for about 4 days. with my sis who lives in seattle. she is not a disney freak like me. i have only gone with family (about once every 3 years) and a couple of times alone.

this year, i am planning on going july 16-18 for dl birthday! have never been and i think if you are going to brave the heat and crowds it better be special! and ifn any of you fine micechat folks would let me hang with you even better!

and if i can swing it, gay days in october--a couple of friends are going so it could be super easy to afford that trip. then, if all goes well, the mid october trip with my sis! big disney year!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• All you need is LOVE

I LOVE DISNEYLAND

Just Had to Post it.....

• out & about

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    How do some of the locals keep track of their trips?
    Im lucky enough to have girlfriend who has a boring job and who enjoys making spreadsheets via MS Excel (that might sound nerdy but shes the coolest person I know). She has documented everytime weve visited the park since we got our new A.P. on New Years Eve. Shes calculates how much money we save on adminssion by having APs, including how much we save on merch and parking. You guys should try it. It is really interesting.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

@WRDinc

• Minion

I go 2 times a week or more... it all depends on the crowds. I go with my son and my girlfriend, sometimes we meet up with our other passholder friends.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    We try to go a few times a week. And I almost always go with Jr. Miss Sunnygirl. She's the most fun person to go with.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

WDW, in 1982 with my family. Cool trip. DL, 1996, just after hubby and I got married. He actually spent three days in the parks. I was impressed. Since getting my AP in July, I've been a bunch of times. I don't actually keep track of when, but it's usually a couple times in a month, then nothing for the next month. My first introduction to this group was Gay Days. I learned about the boards, and I met a bunch of people. That would be October, two years ago? One year? I forget. I've probably used my AP 12 or 13 times. And counting! I'm planning to be there June 12th and I'm hoping to drag hubby along.

• Artsy Fartsy

I'm usually there May and September of each year. I go with my primos (cousins) and finally this last sept my son for the first time. This may 5th I went with my Mom and Aunt. It was declared a girls only trip. I'm from San Jose so it gets a little hard to go more often. Get this, my Dad lives in Fullerton, off of Euclid. I should chum up to him. Maybe he'll let me stay over more often. (He has 7 kids) not including me. Any one from the Bay wanna go to DL?, let me know.

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4v8ubq0103m8.png[/IMG]

• I found my Prince!

Once or twice a week with my disneyland crazy friends-we love taking cheesy pics the whole time

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast