Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Usually about three times a year... once in the spring, once in the summer, once in the fall. Love to take pictures along with my sister (Disney4Fun).
    Always remember the Disney Magic!

Three Times A Year

I always go with my parents, two brothers, and now my son on the Sun. following Thanksgiving because everyone goes for the holiday, then leaves Sun. and we stay in an empty park for 4 days. Plus, all of the gorgeous Christmas decorations are up.
    I go with my mom, one of my brothers, and son in Jan. for my birthday and again in May for my mom's birthday.
    I'm really hoping to put a fourth trip in between the May & December visits because that's a long time to go without visiting. I go through withdrawals!

I'm From San Jose Too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl
    I'm usually there May and September of each year. I go with my primos (cousins) and finally this last sept my son for the first time. This may 5th I went with my Mom and Aunt. It was declared a girls only trip. I'm from San Jose so it gets a little hard to go more often. Get this, my Dad lives in Fullerton, off of Euclid. I should chum up to him. Maybe he'll let me stay over more often. (He has 7 kids) not including me. Any one from the Bay wanna go to DL?, let me know.
    What a small world!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Newseditor44
    I go with hubby and our two boys. Usually we go every other week or once a month but since its the summer and I'm not working at the moment we go once a week.
    What she said...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries
    I used to go every few months. Then I started posting here... now it's 2 or 3 times a month. Usually with dontbecheekin. Sometimes we can convince a few of our AP friends to go.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

at the most, I got every weekend, with my boyfriend

• Again! Again! Again!

Let's just say, a lot. I can't keep track of how many times I go. I have the premium pass and it gets paid off probably within the first month or two after renewal! As for who with, well, my best bud SusieP and her family comes sometimes, mamabot and the kid-bots sometimes come, Dustysage, my niece and/or nephew, my mom...the list is endless when it comes down to meets.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Do You Wanna Get Rocked?

Blog Entries
    I try to go at least once a week!! I usually go with my parents after I get home from work and we go have lunch at the Plaza Inn! I also with my friend Audrey or my sister!

Quote Originally Posted by WRDest79
    Im lucky enough to have girlfriend who has a boring job and who enjoys making spreadsheets via MS Excel (that might sound nerdy but shes the coolest person I know). She has documented everytime weve visited the park since we got our new A.P. on New Years Eve. Shes calculates how much money we save on adminssion by having APs, including how much we save on merch and parking. You guys should try it. It is really interesting.
    I've made Excel spreadsheets for similar purposes. They're also a good way to evaluate what level of AP works best. This year, I chose the SoCal. Next year, I might bump it up to Deluxe.

As far as OP is concerned, I go approx. once a month. Sometimes I visit with a friend, and other times I'll gone alone. I usually ride less and walk around more when I'm by myself. I've met a lot of nice people from just sitting around. Mark Twain, the Main Street porch and most benches are good places to just be.
    Last edited by fastpassmountain; 06-03-2005 at 11:28 AM. Reason: changed their to they're

• Artsy Fartsy

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTink
    What a small world!

We should hook up. I hear there is going to be an informal Nor-Cal meet soon.

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4v8ubq0103m8.png[/IMG]

The wife, 3 kids and I make it once a year. We come from the Bay Area and the wife won't fly, so we drive down (about 6 hours or so). Now that we have AP's we plan on making it 2-3 times a year 3-4 days each time.

• Lurker Extraordinaire

My wife and me try to come down once a month (Premium AP's so we can go on weekends) and usually stay overnight at the Carousel. It's a 2-1/2 hour drive but worth every minute!

• Senior Minion

I'm trying to think of an appropriate rationale to go down in October that my wife will accept (she doesn't have to come with me).

She'd never buy my actual reason (I want to shoot some more pictures), even f I told it to her...any other ideas?
    Last edited by Wotan; 06-03-2005 at 08:49 PM.

• Hooterville, USA

Every chance I get, and with anyone that loves DL too!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Santa Barbara, CA

ALERT. Those of you married micechatters having torrid affairs need not respond to this thread.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast