Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

I go once a week. My significant other will only go with me every other week (every week is a bit too much for him) So I usually go every other week by myself. Wednesday I finally got my best friend to buy the premium pass, so, if I play my cards right, I may never have to go alone again. (but it is kind of neat to be there by yourself and enjoy whatever you want to see)

• Traveler to the south

It all started when I was little, my parents are divorced so my Dad and I would do the Happy Hop on California Airlines for 3 days every summer. So then it was once a year. Cut to working for the company...free passes... usually about three times a year! Awesome!! Now I'm back to my once, maybe twice, a year schedule. With my boyfriend who is a Disney lover too and we usually meet up with my best friend and her family. Can't wait until September because we usually go for my birthday! Yeah!!
    "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
    - Skipper Mike

• 28:06:42:12

I go at least 3 times a year (that Premium AP has to pay for itself, ya know!), usually with my mom and my aunts, or one of my cousins, or a few friends. A couple of times a year I go by myself, just for the fun of it.

When my bf moves out to California, I'm going to make it a point to go with him at least once a year. I want him to propose to me there, but shhhh!

• For old time sake

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland
    I used to go every few months. Then I started posting here... now it's 2 or 3 times a month. Usually with dontbecheekin. Sometimes we can convince a few of our AP friends to go.
    Well, just be careful on that Casey Jr Ride. She returns to her natural habitat in that one cage!!!

I usually go nce a week!!! I need to blow steam off from tome to time!!! I usually meet up with some mice chatters!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Lovin' Life!

It depends...always go during the Christmas Holidays (long standing tradition) and whenever we can get a day away...

My husband and I used to go after work ~ for dinner and then watch the people dance to the Big Bands that performed.

Once we became parents, we 'escaped' (baby in tow) whenever the time would permit.

We love the atmosphere and the 'magic' of the park.......so, of course, we go when we can!
    ....it all began with a Mouse...

• Part of Your World

2 or 3 times a year with my boyfriend.

• Still lost in Neverland

I go at least once a month now. It used to be every Sunday. I can't do that anymore. After I retire I hope to go more often, one reason I got a Premium Pass this year, during the week when it is less crowded, and of course on Sundays when there is a Mice Chat meet.

I usually go alone. I have a couple of friends who like to come once in awhile then I can htich a ride with whichever on is coming and stay late. If not, I have to come from Van Nuys (located in the San Fernando Valley) by bus, subway, bus and that takes 2 1/2 hours each way, so I leave early. Alway miss the fireworks when I come by bus. Drat.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Playtester

Brandon, Bryan and I usually go every Sunday. Thats our day out together. Sometimes I try to sneak out during the week and go for a few hours by myself. That is the most fun of all!
    It's Just me, Jenn.
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

• Still wants to be a cat!

I used to go with just my daughter (begining of thread), now I go with 20 or 30 people, usually on Friday evenings and Sundays. You all know who you are...hehehe!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    I used to go with just my daughter (begining of thread), now I go with 20 or 30 people, usually on Friday evenings and Sundays. You all know who you are...hehehe!
    It's amazing what happens in 3 months I'm there probably twice a week on average, depends on the time of year though. I go alone sometimes or with 20 or 30 micechatters or anywhere in between.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678