• Plunderin' Since '76

Question Halloweentime in 2010?

Hi Guys, I hope this hasn't been asked before. I am planning to go to Disneyland next year(2010) and want to catch Halloweentime. Does it always start the last week in September? I know it probably sounds crazy to plan this early, but vacation requests are cutthroat at my work and I need to hurry up and lock down those dates.
    "Everybody's got a laughin' place-trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Lightbulb Re: Halloweentime in 2010?

I think so...(not sure though...)But generally, it usually is the last week of september(somebody correct me If I am wrong.)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Re: Halloweentime in 2010?

It was the 1st weekend in October some years. The last couple of years they extended it to include the last week of September. It's difficult to say when the dates will be next year, but I can't imagine them shortening the Halloweentime festivities, for the effort the put into them.

Next year's HalloweenTime events are likely to change again, since the entrance are to DCA will be going under a dramatic change, so they wont be able to have Candy Corn Acres in the same location next year. But they likely will still have Haunted Mansion Holiday, Halloween Screams Fireworks, and Ghost Galaxy at Space Mountain, along with all the decorations on Main Street, Frontierland, and Big Thunder Ranch.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I would expect the last week of September since the last two years its been a big hit, and this year its even bigger.

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

I think it depends how the calendar falls.
    I think we Friday being the 24th (7 days prior to Oct. 1), it might start then

I've seen it start around the 28/29th before.
    I would guess in 2012 it would be more like the 28th (since the Friday before is the 21st---that's 10 days before Oct.).

As someone said, it's generally a safe bet the Halloween starts on the LAST Friday of Sept.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Plunderin' Since '76

Thank you guys so much for the info, much obliged!
    "Everybody's got a laughin' place-trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."