Costco 4-Day Park Hopper

Costco currently has a 4-day Park Hopper offer at $159, which usually costs $199 at the parks. If I buy one (for a friend of my daughter), does anyone know what value the DLR will assign that if we go to upgrade it to a Deluxe AP?

Thanks in advance for any help. And no, I'm not trying to rip-off Disneyland, we just did not want to wait until the friends' birthday in December.

Re: Costco 4-Day Park Hopper

Quote Originally Posted by h2opolodad View Post
    Costco currently has a 4-day Park Hopper offer at $159, which usually costs $199 at the parks. If I buy one (for a friend of my daughter), does anyone know what value the DLR will assign that if we go to upgrade it to a Deluxe AP?

Thanks in advance for any help. And no, I'm not trying to rip-off Disneyland, we just did not want to wait until the friends' birthday in December.
    I don't have an answer to your question unfortunately... but I am going to assume this is for SoCal Costcos only. Does anyone know?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Book Fever View Post
    I don't have an answer to your question unfortunately... but I am going to assume this is for SoCal Costcos only. Does anyone know?
    Yes. It is SoCal only. And I'm pretty sure the cost towards the AP will be $159.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I did this yesterday and the cost was the price of my ticket $159

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

How is the residency requirement enforced? ID checked at Costco, at the time of exchange at Disney, checked at turnstiles on entry, something else?

My parents live in LA...if they come with us, can our whole party get in at this rate?

Quote Originally Posted by newbs View Post
    How is the residency requirement enforced? ID checked at Costco, at the time of exchange at Disney, checked at turnstiles on entry, something else?

My parents live in LA...if they come with us, can our whole party get in at this rate?

Basically what you get at Costco is a voucher... they will check your ID when you "redeem" the voucher for the real tickets. I believe they will check the ID of all Adults.