Here's some ideas for future events at Disneyland for Halloween Season I was thinking about this afternoon.
-Keep Halloween Screams, add different villains to change it up every once in awhile.
- add MANY meet and greets with Disney Villains (Capt Hook, Cruella DeVil, Oogie Boogie, Hades, Jafar, Frollo, etc)
- Keep bringing back Ghost Galaxy, add new ghost each year, in order to keep the story alive with the search for the space ghosts.
- Add a Matterhorn overlay next year to test it out. There's gotta be a halloween/ Hallow's Eve story from Switzerland. Add Orange lighting, lightning effect on the inside, and proper themeing to the story.
California Adventure -
- make the after hours party bigger, with more events, to the status of WDW's party.
- Halloween parade to the style and grandeur of TDL's halloween parade.
- World of Color won't be showing as a normal show, but used during the after hours party, as a halloween water show, with the villains.
- Add better theming to Candy Corn Acres, and make it a legitimate event.
- Add severe themeing to Tower of Terror.
- Add proper era halloween theming to Paradise Pier, and change Toy Story Midway Mania
What do you think?