Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484109124131132133134
Results 1,996 to 2,008 of 2008

• Nothin's gonna stop us!

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Part 6: A Prequel in Time, The Unrelenting

Whoa, I just jumped a few pages back. I missed the bit about the interactive stuff in the WDW queue! Interesting stuff. It sounds like fun, but I definitely agree that it needs some fine tuning. But I'm a bit confused; how do you win? Do you pull on the string in the urn and get a prize of some sort? If that's the case, people could just get a prize every time they went, couldn't they? Or find the answer on the internet?

I was there yesterday and specifically looked to see if it lined up.

Long story short... it did.

Hold the phone!

I rode the HM not six hours ago, and I'm certain that the holes did not match up! Are you sure you were looking in the right place?

See the area marked by the red circle? Let's say that that's the top of a "flower clump" in the wallpaper. I specifically remember that the hole in the glass lined up with the flower clump below that one.

I'll try riding it again tomorrow to make sure I'm correct. I'll also try hunching over to see if it lines up for shorter people's eyes.

EDIT:
    Don't look now, but lucky number 7 is just around the corner!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Part 6: A Prequel in Time, The Unrelenting

Interesting indeed, the conflicting reports of bullet-hole-line-upppage.....hmmm.

And if it is going to be time to bid this incarnation of The Thread adieu, so be it...it has been another excellent go-round and great info and posts from all users who contribute I do hope it shall return for Number 7...perhaps I shall have to start such myself, this time..muahahaha.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Merely here a few nice photos (various sources) to "send it off in style", as it were....

See you all, a little later...same Bat time, same Bat channel?

Has anyone noticed the taking gargoyles in the WDW mansion stretching rooms?By this i mean that after that part of the show is over when exiting they whisper and giggle in a chilling child like quality.I forget what they said but its instructional to exiting the room in some way.

*talking*

• Mr. Ghost

What should the next thread be called?
    Long forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect: Generations?
    Long forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect: Part 7?

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Last post of this edition of The Thread from CMcF! I'm sad that I was unable to post for much of it, but I'm glad to have made a return before it ended. We've covered a lot of ground in the course of six threads, and I hope we keep going. We always get sentimental at the end....or ridiculously silly, I forget....but y'all are really my online family. Except better because I got to choose you guys, and I don't end up hating you after a six hour car ride or when someone makes margaritas a little too strong and we end up screaming at each other about politics and my grandfather falls out of his chair at dinner. (True story--"the unfortunate tequila incident" is what we call it.) But even that might be fun because we'd be yelling about plot, how awful the film is, and trucks.

To whoever creates the new thread, please send out a PM noting that it's up!! I came into this one way late because no one bothered to tell me it was up and I had already started going through withdrawals. What can I say? I'm a LFHME addict.

EDIT: LFHME 7: BHP's Revenge. Just saying. :P
    dreams. come. true.

• =)

Wow...Thread 6 is already past the 2000 mark? Y'know, really, I should be closing it right now with my mod superpowers...but I think I'll let this thing die a not-so-dignified death first, as Threads are wont to do.

Also, I like the Generations idea. But then again, I was in favor of "Episode VI: Return of the Hatbox Ghost", which would have ended up being a cruelly ironic title...so what do I know?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by HBG2 View Post
    They may have been inspired by playing around with a Lincoln mold, but I'm not so sure about actually using the mold to make the face. For one thing, the mole is not in the same place (and yes, I remembered to flip the Lincoln photos first). I think Lucretia was sculpted afresh, but with some of the Lincoln facial features copied.

That's why I said it was derived from the Lincoln mold, not that the actual mold was literally used to make the staring bust. Nice comparison photos!

Quote Originally Posted by allycat View Post
    Has anyone noticed the taking gargoyles in the WDW mansion stretching rooms?By this i mean that after that part of the show is over when exiting they whisper and giggle in a chilling child like quality.I forget what they said but its instructional to exiting the room in some way.

*talking*
    "Stay together."

• Banned User

That old dark house at the end of the dimly lit street.

Last post for me too,see you all on the other side!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

I was thinking either....

Long Forgotten 7: Further Realms of Fright
    or
    Flee! Godzilla!: Revenge of Long Forgotten Thread 7

• The Ghost Relations Dept.

Just a quick add in:

The Random Gargoyle Chatter (or RGC) consists of, from various gargoyles,

"Now's the time"
    "stay together"
    "stay together... please...."
    <giggles>
    "Get out....."

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

I do love the gargoyle chatter as heard in the new WDW HM videos...very creepy and subtle. Oh, if only DL could receive such...

Incidentally, and hope it is ok with all, I have elected to throw open the creaking gates on The Thread 7....

• =)

All righty...well, we just couldn't have two Threads going at once, so...I think I'm going to do my duty and close this one. Thank you, all, for another 2000 posts of fascinating minutiae, brilliant theorizing, and jaw-dropping images! Long live the Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect!