Page 51 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2641484950515253546176101 ... LastLast

• Go DCA, Go! :D

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Part 6: A Prequel in Time, The Unrelenting

Quote Originally Posted by GRD999 View Post
    Anyone notice whats wrong with this pic?

It's not the Mansion.....:P
    "Miley Cyrus is an abomination to the Walt Disney Company and a talentless little brat."
    -jfsebastian

• Restless Haunt

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect Part 6: A Prequel in Time, The Unrelenting

Wait, there is no WREATH.???? I mean the one obviously noticed on the balcony that is not depicted in this picture. Or is it the table in between the two right pillars? I'm just playing along, I'm not saying the truth about this mansion, even if it does look like the one at Disneyland (Just a joke).

• is too darn hot.

That's not the DL mansion, but man is it close. The front door is right in the middle of the front steps as opposed to off to the side.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• =)

Oh man, is that the house that guy built to look like the Haunted Mansion?

Also, BassBone, our mansion does have a (fake) front door just like that, right in the middle. It's just that we use the door off to the right. However, one visible difference is the lack of shutters off to the bottom right.

• Inhospitable about happy

Ack. Data beat me by a whisker. Yeah, this is either a model or a computer generated rendering. The shutters have always been there, even before it was finished being built.

"My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

• Inhospitable about happy

Not sure if it's the look-alike in Augusta. Landscaping looks a little different?

"My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

• Banned User

That old dark house at the end of the dimly lit street.

Quote Originally Posted by HBG2 View Post
    Not sure if it's the look-alike in Augusta. Landscaping looks a little different?

I'd say it is, unless someone built a replica of the replica.

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Yeah, he's gently nudging you in the ribs with his elbow and winking as he says it. (No Monty Python riffs, please! Well...maybe a couple...but that's it).
    Say no more, say no more. :P

Yeah this is the replica house.
    dreams. come. true.

• =)

That's got to be the same house. Where are the pics coming from?

• We Go On.

Whoever did build that, they forgot the cupola!

Stanton Hall may be far off, but its cupola looks very similar to the one in the concept art.

• =)

Isn't it shameful? And the shape of the house isn't quite right, either...it's supposed to have a few weird corners on the right side there.

• The Ghost Relations Dept.

The daytime photo HBG2 posted was from around 1999 or 2000. The night photo was taken on Tuesday night by yours truly. Oh what comfortable beds they have inside..

Yes, I stayed at the Mansion house. I had a great time. I'd post photos of the inside but I can't for privacy reasons. Lets say its just as awesome and filled with Disney artwork/models/collectibles.

The only Mansion related room inside is the first floor bathroom. Its painted a deep purple, with the WDW Poster on the wall and a large ornate mirror. When you turn on the cold water, the lights start flickering and Ezra appears in the mirror.

• Nothin's gonna stop us!

The daytime photo HBG2 posted was from around 1999 or 2000. The night photo was taken on Tuesday night by yours truly. Oh what comfortable beds they have inside..

Yes, I stayed at the Mansion house. I had a great time. I'd post photos of the inside but I can't for privacy reasons. Lets say its just as awesome and filled with Disney artwork/models/collectibles.

The only Mansion related room inside is the first floor bathroom. Its painted a deep purple, with the WDW Poster on the wall and a large ornate mirror. When you turn on the cold water, the lights start flickering and Ezra appears in the mirror.

Who lives there and how can I become best friends with them?

No, really. That's freakin' incredible. Why can't Disney themselves be that creative with their bathrooms?!

• Banned User

That old dark house at the end of the dimly lit street.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldo View Post

Who lives there and how can I become best friends with them?
    Imagineer Mark Hurt.

• Cranky Dragon is Cranky

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey13 View Post
    Imagineer Mark Hurt.
    Oh, that would explain it, wouldn't it.
    Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
    : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!