Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Disney fans for life!

As often as we go to the Park, we have never been bothered by the refurbishment projects. In a Park that is open everyday of the year, it is necessary. I can't believe that people complain about some plywood walls and tarps covering some stuff. The end result is a much more beautiful place to spend time at and enjoy. It is not a perfect world (not even in DL). Maintenance and repairs are a way of life both in the Parks and at our own homes.

If a ride is closed down for refurb, we know that the next time that we are there we can ride on it then. I know, the folks that save up for a once in a lifetime trip don't have that luxury, but the refurb/repairs have to be done sometime...

Considering in England all our theme parks are closed from Nov to March in order to do refurb I think it's fantastic that DL still manages to open (albeit with reduced rides etc) but still what an achievement! Personally can't wait to see DL poss at its refurbed peak in July!
    So i offer all my praise to those who have worked so hard to make this anniversary fantastic!

• Hooterville, USA

Re: Let "them" know.

Thanks for the great job! DL has never looked better.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Life is Great!

After a few years with passes, we took a few years off, partially due to the birth of our first child and partially due to the poor state of the park. I am now happily a new passholder again and the park is looking better and better each time i go! now, lets get some paint on the back of indy! hehehee.
    {:
    Marci

• The one, the only...

Absolutely! Thanks to all who worked so hard to put the shine back on!

I believe that Matt will also keep it that way. The new, revived park has brought a lot of needed glory back. May Disneyland's best days lie ahead.
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12