Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Far too curious

Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party 10/16

Finally getting around to this now >.<
    So on the 16th, my group and I went to Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party. We had a pretty fun time.

My boyfriend and I got to the park around 5, so we got to park at Mickey and Friends. Since I was in full costume at this time, and the party didn't start for another two and a half hours, I got a lot of interesting looks. Since I was in costume, I wasn't allowed into either park, so we just sat outside DCA and waited.

Oh! Btw, I was Wendy from Peter Pan.

Around 7:15 they let us in and had us all wait around Candy Corn Acres until 7:30. At this time, some more friends joined us.

My friend decided to be the scariest thing possible this year for Halloween...she's Edward Cullen XD

Once the rope dropped, most people sped off to go get candy, but I actually went to go see if a friend of mine was out. To my excitement, she was!

The real Wendy! She was very happy to see us, which made me happy. She also really liked my costume, but most characters love it when people dress like them XP

She actually suggested this pose, which I love.

Two of my friends decided to be Waldo and Carmen SanDiego. Pretty much everywhere we went all night we had people shouting "I FOUND HIM!" at us, lol.

Finally Ms. Dreamer20k finally joined us and wanted to go see Wendy, so we got back in line >.<

Wendy liked her costume a lot too, of course. Wendy and Alice are the best of friends.

Soon Capt. Jack Sparrow came over to switch places with the Neverland crew. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the pirate, but eh...perhaps I'll have another chance again someday >.<
    As Peter and Wendy were leaving, Wendy got extremely distracted by something going on over at the dance stage, so she dragged Peter over there.

They had hula hoops! This was really amusing. Eventually they took off, and we went to go watch the cavalcade, since we knew some more friends would be part of that.

Yup, Hatter and Alice For the party, they only appear in the cavalcade, which runs a couple of times during the night. That photo was taken the first time around. No pictures from the second, since Alice pulled us all up to dance with her and Hatter during the part that encourages guest participation.

After that madness we went to the Hollywood Back lot to just hang out. Had fun over at their dance area, then had a highly amusing time away from all of the noise. Eventually we wandered on over to the animation building and had a fun time dancing around in there.

My friend dressed as Pocahontas, with a scene from Pocahontas in the background.

Oh yeah, Blake(known as lovedisney33 here) was Tim Burton's Mad Hatter. He looked absolutely fabulous.

We met some friends from another website while we were in the building, which was cool, and I reeeally wish I had gotten pictures of their costumes now, since they were amazing ><

Once we parted ways with them, we headed over to A Bug's Land where they had most of the villains set up for meet and greets. Our Alices ran into the Queen of Hearts.

She liked the photo this way, but I told her we needed one more, only with everyone facing the front >.<

We then went and saw my favorite villains in the park: The Tremaines.

I love them, they are absolutely amazing.

After that, we wandered back over to Pacific Wharf to chill out for a little while longer. Some people separated from us and went on ToT, and others got food and sat down at one of the many tables outside of the soup place whose name escapes me. All too soon, our fun had to come to an end, but not before we took a couple more pictures.

Wendy and Alice = friends forever

Double Alice!

It was really fun, and I'm totally ready to do it all again next year. Oh, and in case anyone wants to see our whole group from that night, we have a big happy group photo

Thanks for reading my nonsense. I hope you enjoyed it.

Re: Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party 10/16

I saw you guys (and met a few at the animation building!) I was dressed as Snow White. I loved loved loved your costumes.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome Lizzi! Love the costume and love the poses with Peter and Wendy!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    I saw you guys (and met a few at the animation building!) I was dressed as Snow White. I loved loved loved your costumes.
    OH YOU! I assume you were the girl I was talking to. That was fun

My wig was kinda bad Friday, but my icon is a better picture of it.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Sock Puppet

What a great report! The costumes are so awesome. Did you make yours?

Looks like you all had a great timee.

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    What a great report! The costumes are so awesome. Did you make yours?

Looks like you all had a great timee.
    Yup, my dress had to be made. It's practically impossible to find a Wendy costume for someone my size that isn't a "sexy" costume.

• Hide and Seek with Anna

Great TR report Skeleton. U make me jeolous cause you got to see Wendy which I haven't seen at all this year. At first before the photo of you and Wendy was pose I though hey how you got the same dress as hers but I see it is a lot different. Yours is a little fade blue comper to hers. But anyway great TR.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    OH YOU! I assume you were the girl I was talking to. That was fun

My wig was kinda bad Friday, but my icon is a better picture of it.
    Yess! I realized it was you when I saw this report (I found it from Skeleton's DA) and I was like EEEE! And posted on your profile. I'm so happy I found you, talking was fun. <3

• Honorary Mermaid.

You guys always look like you have so much fun. :]
    You make a fantastic Wendy, and I definitely like the long blue nightie rather than the "sexy" ones I see on some websites, I feel almost...wrong even looking at them.

Your friend is spot on with the Mad Hatter it's INTENSE.
    And also, how weird/funny is it that my two friends are being Carmen Sandiego and Waldo this year? Hahahaha

Awesome report, girl!

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyLocks View Post
    You guys always look like you have so much fun. :]
    You make a fantastic Wendy, and I definitely like the long blue nightie rather than the "sexy" ones I see on some websites, I feel almost...wrong even looking at them.

Your friend is spot on with the Mad Hatter it's INTENSE.
    And also, how weird/funny is it that my two friends are being Carmen Sandiego and Waldo this year? Hahahaha

Awesome report, girl!
    Thanks

I think the "sexy" Alice and Wendy costumes are really weird. Why would you give that appeal to characters that are children? It just doesn't make sense to me DX

Wow, really? Another Carmen/Waldo duo. What a crazy-random happenstance.

• Banned User

I was there that night too! I, too, saw Waldo everywhere I went and kept pointing him out haha. I saw a guy in a full on chicken suit everywhere I went as well, it was very interesting. Glad you had a nice time, I sure did :)

• Honorary Mermaid.

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    Thanks

I think the "sexy" Alice and Wendy costumes are really weird. Why would you give that appeal to characters that are children? It just doesn't make sense to me DX

Wow, really? Another Carmen/Waldo duo. What a crazy-random happenstance.
    Me either! And the Peter Pan ones are especially creepy >:{

• Disney Boi

wow i love reading these TOT reporst im going halloween night as Snow white lol its gona be interesting i have never in my life word a dree nor make up lol......thanks for the awsome report
    Disneyland trips 03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11
    Walt Disney World first trip December 11th-18th

• Disney Fan

I saw you all several times through the park! Thanks for the trip report!
    --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

photos looks awesome. Looks like you had fun!! Peter's expression is fuuny, lol,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast