Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• De la Terre la Luke

Re: Disneyland Oct 15-18th... Trick Or Treat Night, Crowded Parks, New President and

Great photos!

• Disney Fan

Re: Disneyland Oct 15-18th... Trick Or Treat Night, Crowded Parks, New President and

The next part of my report is Mickey's Not SO Scary Halloween Party. The kids had so much fun.

These Scarecrows we so funny nice touch!

Charles really got a kick out of Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters. They kept asking what he was and he said Zurg. Then they said "What is a Zurg" So my daughter said "He is Emperor Zurg from Toy Story" And then Anastasia asked him "Do you have a kingdom". He just that that was hilarious.

This photo is my favorite from the trip. I already posted it in its own thread but here it is again My Family and the new President George Kalogridis

I love Jack's pose in this one

My daughter and husband. She loves, loves, loves this ride

Meeting Woody dressed as Zurg was a lot of fun. The soldiers cornered off my son. And Woody ran off. My son was yelling at Woody "Its okay Woody, I am not the real Zurg, it is just a Costume!" It was hilarious!

We had to get this ride in, it is always a competetion between me and my husband

I didnt upload the one Charles was looking in. But you get the picture!

By this time of the night it was around 11:15 pm and my husabnd had had it. The kids were tired and our feet hurt! So we went back to the room!

Still more to come. Lilo and Stich Breakfast Next!
    --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Nice report!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

• Just Engaged!

Great photos!! I love being able to look out my room and right into the parks!

• Disney Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 1TINKFAN View Post
    Great photos!! I love being able to look out my room and right into the parks!

We loved the Grand Californian. We usually stay at the DLH upper floor of the Dreams tower with a park view.

• Disney Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Weaver View Post
    Wow - you guys do Disneyland right - the full multi-faceted experience.
    I have to thank my husband for this. He typically doesn't complain about the extras I like to do at Disneyland for the kids. He just hands over the wallet!

• Disney Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SpcMtn77 View Post
    Love, love, love the pictures!! Your kids are adorable And great costumes, too...This is making me super excited for our next trip with the kids!

Thanks so much. I always recommend letting the kids dress up! It so adds to the experience for them. While at the breakfast for Lilo and Stitch it was kind of slow and Lilo and Stitch really spent some time hanging out with me kids. Charles was dressed as Stitch too. But my husband said he felt bad that it seems like our kids tend to get more attention than others. I don't think it is intentional but I do notice a difference in the interactions even with regular cast members and my kids weather they are in costume or not. If Charles hadn't been dressed as Woody the first day the cast member would have shooed us off with the rest of the people trying to get in line. In fact she did until she looked in the stroller and saw Charles dressed as Woody.

I just know how much more fun my kids have dressed in costume, so I always recommed it to other parents. Try ebay it is your friend.

This album rocks.

Great trip report, Leslie!

You take fantastic shots, and your kids are adorable.

• Geek

awesome trip report leslie! one of the best in ages.

Lovely family

• Disney Fan

Okay so I plan on finishing this up either tonight or tomorrow. My computer of 7 years died and I had to buy a new one (Oh the shame) And move everything over so now that is done I should be able to finish the report!

• Disney Fan

So the morning of the 17th we started at the PPH for a breakfast with Lilo and Stitch.

Alyssa wanted to wear her Snow White Costume and Charles wanted to wear his Stitch costume! He wore it last time we were there too! The kids had a blast at the breakfast and got tons of attention from the Characters.

Yes this costume is now high waters on him but he loves it!

I love the kid in the background on this one

And back to our hotel

• world class bilge rat

If there was ever a typical American family enjoying DL, you guys are it!

This is exactly what DL is all about. Moms, dads, and their kids having a wonderful time, and making memories that will last a lifetime.

I really appreciate you taking the time and effort of letting us into your trip. It makes me feel as though I was there too!

Rob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123