Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

If you had a chance, What Disneyland ride would you like to make longer or shorter?

For some reason I think of Splash Mountain. The ride is long enough, but I think it would be fun to add another scene to the ride. I do not know what I would add or what the scene would be about, but it would be fun.

I also think of Winnie the Pooh. I think it either deserves a few more scenes since it is only about 2 minutes long, or it should just be removed all together.

I would also like to add on to all of the coasters. I love them so much that I would like to stay on and enjoy new thrills for atleast another minute or two.

Small World.....You be the judge.

When it comes to Star Tours, I would definately incorporate some new ride elements that have to do with the newest Star Wars films.

Another thread talked about re-theming POTC for a special Halloween nighttime version in which you see the normal ride at day and a scarier/extended version at night. I think that would be cool.

I am glad Astro-Orbiter closed because the lines were ridiculous for such a short ride. The first and last time I rode that I waited two hours in line and then a girl had a seizure so the made the wait even long to the point that the cast member in the queue line building on the first floor recommended that we sit down and eat some food.

I am glad that ride closed. It was to short for the wait. They didn't even have the advertised "wheelie" working that the car has been shown doing at take-off in commercials.

What rides would you like to add or take scenes away from? Are their any queue lines you would make shorter or longer?
    Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 10-15-2005 at 02:22 PM.

• Ooh boy!

Re: If you had a chance, What Disneyland ride would you like to make longer or shorte

I would add to Space Mountain. More airtime would make it funner.

• love my friends

Re: If you had a chance, What Disneyland ride would you like to make longer or shorter?

I would have to say TOT or california screaming. my most favorite rides.. love them both

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: If you had a chance, What Disneyland ride would you like to make longer or shorter?

TOT looks like it would be good if their was maybe another scene or two and a few more drops.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Peter Pan!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Mice Chat Newbie

Haunted Mansion.

• The Candidate

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    I am glad Astro-Orbiter closed because the lines were ridiculous for such a short ride. The first and last time I rode that I waited two hours in line and then a girl had a seizure so the made the wait even long to the point that the cast member in the queue line building on the first floor recommended that we sit down and eat some food.

I am glad that ride closed. It was to short for the wait. They didn't even have the advertised "wheelie" working that the car has been shown doing at take-off in commercials.
    Did you mean the Rocket Rods?

Pooh should have been extended so that it was more like the Florida version. Gadget's Go Coaster is too short for the line that you have to wait on.

Indiana Jones...all...the...way!

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    TOT looks like it would be good if their was maybe another scene or two and a few more drops.

a few more drops would be sooooooo awesome.. love the drops they already have but to have a few more.. WOW..

• Earth Intruder

I would make the tortilla ride longer. Maybe watch another machine turn the tortillas into chips. That would be so incredibly cool.

Actually I'll join the bandwagon and go with ToT -- it is a way fun ride, but too short. A few more show scenes would be great.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• love my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog
    I would make the tortilla ride longer. Maybe watch another machine turn the tortillas into chips. That would be so incredibly cool.

Actually I'll join the bandwagon and go with ToT -- it is a way fun ride, but too short. A few more show scenes would be great.

LOL.... sooooooo soooooooo funny

• Inappropriate

Pooh. I found out what i despise about that ride. i think it's great up until the last birthday party scene. Then i feel vomit creeping up my thoat. I would change that scene, add a Pooh Sticks scene with a bridge and stuff...and i don't know what i would do for a finale. But it wouldn't be a birthday party!

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

• e komo mai

I would make the Jungle Cruise longer. Maybe add an inside section like the WDW one has.

I wouldn't make Indy longer, I would just have them add the mine cart ride to the experience like they initially planned to do.

Peter Pan would be lovely if it were longer, but alas there's no room for it.

It wouldn't kill them to make Pooh a longer ride by throwing some money at that poor attraction. Cardboard cutouts and Disney Store statues... bleh.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DifrntDrmr
    Did you mean the Rocket Rods?

Pooh should have been extended so that it was more like the Florida version. Gadget's Go Coaster is too short for the line that you have to wait on.
    Yeah that's what I meant. Thanks for telling me the right name. I always get those rides confused.

• Official Mice Chat person

I think the haunted mansion could use a kitchen scene. The story would be that ghosts have gotten into the kitchen of this mansion and are messing around with all the knifes, and Appliances. The fridge could open and close with a cool green fog effect coming out every time it opens. Knifes could be flying around above you (think the leota scene). A really cool effect could be right on the stove... Let me explain. One second there could be pots, pans, tee pots, etc. all silent. The next second (using some visual effects) the pans could be boiling over, and the tee pot could be making the high pitched signing noise. Then the next second they are all empty again. Creeeeeeeeppppy.....

And of course, they could make TOT longer. A lot of potential lies in that ride.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast