it tells you that it's Nov 13 to Jan 3
HM and Small world always close the monday after the holidays are done.
For those who have asked this questions several time on each thread that pops up
If you simply go to Disneyland.com
Then "Special Events"
It will tell you Halloween and Christmas Event Dates
It now even has Food and Wine Festival dates
Directly from Disneyland.com
'Tis the season for loved ones to gather and celebrate a tradition of wintry wonderment during Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort! Awe-inspiring decor and atmosphere, appearances from special visitors like Santa Claus and yummy holiday treats are only part of the festivities!
You and your family will also:
- Take a whirlwind tour of the world's holiday traditions as children celebrate with song on "it's a small world" holiday.
- Gaze on majestic Sleeping Beauty Castle with snow capped turrets, sparkling icicles and shimmering Holiday lights.
- Experience "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade, a charming procession of Yuletide vignettes starring beloved Disney Characters.
- Be dazzled by the breathtaking Believe… In Holiday Magic Fireworks Spectacular that builds to a crescendo of falling snow.
- Meet real reindeer and participate in countrified holiday fun at Santa's Reindeer Roundup in Frontierland.
- Witness the snow-covered Haunted Mansion Holiday, featuring Sandy Claws' coffin sleigh atop the roof — and see what Jack Skellington and pals from "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas" have done inside!
Check back in fall 2009 for details! Dates: November 13, 2009 through January 3, 2010
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort