Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Minion

How long has it been & Newest Cravings!

Hey Everyone!
    So how long has it been since your last visit to Disneyland and/or DCA & what are your newest craving(s)?
    I went to Disneyland on monday night, and my newest craving are those delicious Chili Dogs on main street! YUM!!!! My goodness! They are so good that I haven't really made room for my Bavarian Cream Churros! I also really enjoy those cinnamon tortilla crisps at Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante! Yum, Yum! (I think their food is WAY better than Tortilla Joes!)

• I'm not really here

Re: How long has it been & Newest Cravings!

It has been 1 month and I could really go for a bowl of gumbo from Cafe Orleans right now.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Minion

It has been since April, and I am so looking forward to my DCA sugar cookie!!

• Blow me to Bermuda!

Our last trip ended on 3/26. As our next trip is still just over 4 months away, I'm not really craving anything at the moment. I am really looking forward to trying some new stuff this trip though.

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

• Done with MC.

We were last there in early Sept and my new favorite is the Dole Whips. I must have one every day I'm there. Sadly, nothing else in the park is that great IMO but in some cases, the ambiance makes up for it.

It's been since July and I could really go for a Monte Cristo. Can't wait for my next trip in December!

• Planning my next trip...

It's almost been a year since our last visit (early Dec. '08). I've always wanted to try the Monte Cristo sandwich. I swear each time that this will be the trip I get one, but never manage to do so. Maybe next time...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by SpcMtn77 View Post
    It's almost been a year since our last visit (early Dec. '08). I've always wanted to try the Monte Cristo sandwich. I swear each time that this will be the trip I get one, but never manage to do so. Maybe next time...
    Sounds familiar! I do the same thing! This trip though, I swear I am trying the Monte Cristo!!!(as long as I can stay away from the little red wagon and their delish corndogs)!

My Hubby and I haven't been to DL since 2005 But, we leave for our next Disney adventure in just 10 Days to celebrate my birthday!!!!!!! Woo Hoo! Needless to say, We are craving EVERYTHING! LOL I have a feeling we will be going home 5 pounds heavier.

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Its been a month..and I really really have to have one of bibbidi's bavarian stuffed churros..I tried them and they are just out of this world...now I crave them when I want something sweet
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Honorary Mermaid.

I haven't been since the beginning of June!
    And for some odd reason I'm REALLY craving some sweet potato fries from the House of Blues.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
    Its been a month..and I really really have to have one of bibbidi's bavarian stuffed churros..I tried them and they are just out of this world...now I crave them when I want something sweet
    No way!!!

Yay I am glad I have brought someone over to the Churro Side!!! I told ya their out of this world! MMMMmmm....mMmmmm

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
    No way!!!

Yay I am glad I have brought someone over to the Churro Side!!! I told ya their out of this world! MMMMmmm....mMmmmm

Yes way...Im so glad I tried them..I personally think these are the best churros that I've tested in a LONGGG time..
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• snusnu

Pity us, we haven't been since 2005. However, we leave Monday! Woot! I could murder a Blue Bayou salad, mashed potatoes and prime rib. However, the first thing I'll be getting through the gates is a rice krispie treat covered in white "confection". I don't know what it is about those things, but I think about them all the time. Oh, and Bengal Barbecue will be next on the list. And a Dole Whip. There's just so much.

• snusnu

Quote Originally Posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
    Wait, what? IN the BBB? Want.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast