Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November 13th

November 13th

November 13th is the first official day of the holidays and also the day my family and I plan to go Disneyland for a day trip. Does anyone know what the crowds will be like? We plan to be there right when the park opens and we will hit most of the E-Ticket rides while collecting fast passes to use later in the day.

We will probably leave around 1 or 2 to eat lunch outside the park and to rest, and then return to DCA, hit the major attractions there, and then return to Disneyland after DCA closes, and spend the rest of the night there until closing.

So are crowds going to be pretty crazy there since its the first day of the holidays, and also near Veterans Day, or will it be manageable?

Thanks For All The Help

• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

Re: November 13th

if it will b pretty crowded u might wanna hut DL as soon as it opens spend time there and collect as many fast passes as possible then head over to DCA at opening so then u can get on the major rides before crowds come in
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Darn , I was hoping it wouldn't be bad til later at night, but that strategy may have to be the new plan if that's the case.

oh and also if ur not gonna b watching parades or shows or anything like that you should visit pixie hollow and other attractions because the lines wont b as long. also if you go at park opening hit nemo FAST!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

also since nov 13 is a friday u might not hav tons of trouble until after lunch

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Yeah, we went last year around this time, and it was very slow during the day, and at DCA, but at night, it got very busy, so thats where collecting fast passes will really come in handy.

We're going Nov. 13-15 and I'm thinking the Friday morning will be the quietest time of the trip. I'm hoping Saturday isn't too horrible since the So.Cal ap's are blocked, but I'm not holding my breath. Lets see.....

I'll be there as well. Oh man, not looking foward to the crowds!!

• Nothing to see here!

If its anything like the opening of Halloween, its going to be a busy day!

Im just hoping to get all the E-Tickets out of the way early, and get fast passes for them to ride them easier, GRR, TOT, Screamin, Soaring, and Midway Mania is all that we will do in California Adventures, so I dont think it will be that bad.

Sorry to bump this back up, but Hojos seems to be booked full for that entire weekend, so is that a sign that the park will be really crowded on Friday?

We're doing a day trip there on the 13th, also. I'm hoping that since it's in between Halloween and Thanksgiving it won't be unbearable. Since I'm pregnant and my little one is only 2, we won't need to go near the "bigger" rides, which I'm hoping will help too. Our plan is to hit Fantasyland and Toontown first thing and then go over to DCA around 2 for the rest of the day. Here's hoping everyone else is working or home!

I second that statement, last time we went around this time it wasnt crowded during the morning and early afternoon, but once the sun set, the parks started getting more crowded, so hopefully thats how it is this time.

• Disneyland Nomad

lol *Duck and Cover* the 1st day of holiday is always crazy busy. 5 years ago I remember the 5 was backed up for 20 minutes

• Murphy Lover

Im planning to go that too... Im going after work.. so I will be at the park at 6pm. Sorry guys I am one of those... come to the park later to make it all busy for the people that were there all day! LoL
    Jennifer
    http://www.facebook.com/cadensmama
    Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast