Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• The 3D Efect.

Re: Halloween trip report from Capt. Hook

I really had a wonderful time with all the characters they all really had a good time with me and same thing with me with them, Ariel,my Aurora and Terence & Tink where the best time spining time with and how I just meet Terence for the first time made me fill like I was one of his good friends in one day. I think Tink was the one that broke it for him when she said that both her and me are good friends so he figure he can be as well. But I thank you all for your kind words.

• The 3D Efect.

bump for people that didn't see my second part to this report.

• Don't mess with the duck!

Nice Trip report! Love Chip and Dale in costumes and I have not see Tweedle Dee and Dum in a long time.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

I heard that Tweedle Dee And tweedle Dum were out due to a special circumstances.

• The 3D Efect.

Oh really Dan what kind.

• The 3D Efect.

Well I guess I can add my Nov. 1st short Trip report.

I got to the park around 4:30pm with having trouble fining a parking place send at first the Mickey and Friends parking lot was close so we didn't know where to go. My mom when in the casting parking lot and the gruade [ms] told us that there should of been someone there to let us go thew send we had a handycap plqua in are window cause of my mom has her wheelchair. So we when back to and there was a guy in his car he got out and let us in. So after getting a place to park I when ahead and I call Dan he said he be at Pixie Hollow. So when I got there he wasn't there but I did see Fawn so I got in line as I got in line Dan show up. So we talk wild in line it was around 4:35pm and by the time we got to the front it was 4:47 so it was a good 17mins it took. But wild in line I had seen that Fawn wasn't there but Silvermist was. Dan had ask if Fawn would be back the cast member said she is sopost to be back but not sure. She told us to wait until she fines out more. When she came back the cast member said she be out about 5 minutes before it close as she said that I saw Fawn walking out from Tinkerbell's house. So I said she is out. So me Dan and two of his friends all when in and the Fawn that was there was my friend Giggles. One of Dan's friend's said send your her favorite you go first. Fawn was happy to see me she said to Dan's friend we are good friends.

So after seening Fawn and give her a hug Dan and his friends got there photos with her and then we move on to Terence and Tink. When we got there Terence saw me and said Hi Jeffrey welcome back my friend I said thank you. Now this Tink I never met before so didn't really say anything to her.

So as I was getting my stuff together one of Dan's friend's wanted a photo only of Tink so as she was doing a photo with Tink Terence when on the side and I had call him to get another photo of him.

So after all the photos that was taken we when off to PFF when we got there the line wasn't that back it was like a 20 minute wait. When we where let in the first Princess or should I say worrior was Mulan we all did a group shot with her.

After the group shot Dan wanted a photo with Mulan by himself so wild he was doing that I was getting my stuff together I saw Aurora on the other side but I was playing hide and go seek with her from the bushes that was there. She had see me thew the bushes and she told me what are you trying to do. I said was playing a game with you. She said I see you got another shirt on of Fawn this time.

I was trying to get a hug from her but she said now that's not my Prince's pose where is my pose. I said well I just wanted a hug from you she just laugh at me.

She then say goodbye and hope to see me again. So we had move on to Cinderella the same Cinderella I saw on Halloween night. She said your back again I said yes I am. She ask me how my day was I told her it was good.

After I got my photo with her and waitting for Dan and his friends I saw that Aurora was by herself with nobody with her so I call Aurora to look my way for I can get one more picture of her.

So this is the end of my Nov. 1st trip report. Like I said on my other report I do not know when the next time I be back at Disneyland so this would be my final report for awild.

• Nor Cal AP'er

awesome report, looks like we has some of the same princess'es, i didnt see mulan though! But I met Jasmine,belle and ariel in the morning of the 31st. I was bummed when just as i got up to see capt hook and the evil queen,they left! i gotta put up pics in a bit, i got tink and terrence to do silly faces!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• The 3D Efect.

heehee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12