Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• A Little Rabid

Re: Disneyland Dress Code?

Quote Originally Posted by Jachywalcott View Post
    Oh man, that sucks. I've been getting into gothloli lately, myself. Guess I'll tone it down when I go this spring.
    Not exactly, I usually visit the parks in my most extravagant gothic lolita outfits and I never have a problem.
    I lurk.

• Katella

I've heard of people being forced to purchase clothing to replace the offensive clothing that they have on before. Win win for Disney.

DLR/DCA: 7x 1999,2003,2007,2008,2009,2010,2012
    WDW: 1x 2009
    Tall Ship Sailor: ​Lady Washington 2011

• Shredder

Thank you so much guys for the info, I can't believe some of these accompanying stories though.... it's just really UNBELIEVABLE what some people will wear in a very PUBLIC family theme park! Thank you again and keep the stories coming!

Current WDI Imagineer: "But we made great attractions like Pirates of the Carribean!!!"
    Cast Member: "No, WED made Pirates of the Caribbean, you guys made things like 'Spare Park' [DCA]"

I saw a man with a shirt all about sexual positions. No pictures but the word "SEX" was the first thing you saw because of how big it was. I was surprised they let him in the park without saying anything.
    Shopping:

1. www.disneystore.com
    2. http://www.mouseshoppe.com
    3. http://www.laughingplacestore.com
    4. "Disneyland Delivears" (800) 362-4533, [email protected]

Want to learn how to live more healthy? www.losenowandkeepitoff.com for more info ([email protected])

• Johnny and Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
    Doesn't the tram say something like "Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times?"
    Quote Originally Posted by dfan07 View Post
    One time, I had on a brand new pair of shoes, and I wasn't allowed into the park!
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLouie View Post
    On account of the shoes?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ERIN92345 View Post
    why?
    Because on the trams they tell you that shirts and shoes must be "worn" at all times.
    It's a joke - get it?

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Hahahahahahaha
    it took me a while
    but i got the joke
    i'm gonna keep laughing more
    hahahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• Vroom, vroom!

wow...
    umm I can see how ofencive stuff wouldent want to be worn in the parks but what about tattoos in a spot that cant be covered and is considerd ofencuve to some?
    I am Scary Scott,
    Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
    I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
    Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
    Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karalora View Post
    This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
    Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
    Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

• Destroyer of Mallcore

Quote Originally Posted by BrodyDanger View Post
    I wonder where the enforcement on this was when I was in the park about 7 years ago. There was this idiot wearing a jacket with Jesus crucified on the back of it... with his stomach cut open and his intestines falling out. No joke... it was unbelievably offensive.

Hilarious

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

• is poppin' tags

Quote Originally Posted by BrodyDanger View Post
    I wonder where the enforcement on this was when I was in the park about 7 years ago. There was this idiot wearing a jacket with Jesus crucified on the back of it... with his stomach cut open and his intestines falling out. No joke... it was unbelievably offensive.
    OMG. I have seen people with necklaces of Jesus nailed onto a cross. It is pretty revolting. I really wish they would do something about it.
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

• Destroyer of Mallcore

Quote Originally Posted by leopardchucks View Post
    OMG. I have seen people with necklaces of Jesus nailed onto a cross. It is pretty revolting. I really wish they would do something about it.
    Update, I feel the same way with a regular crucifix.

I get the whole family orientated park rules but you can only limit free speech so much. Sorry conservatives :[

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

• Sock Puppet

always been too scared to wear my a day to remember shirt to disneyland with mickey mouse on it cause on the back it says "******* you from florida" on the back

• Shredder

Thank you for the replies to this thread but now it comes down to the real reason I posted it in the first place. I am a huge fan of the heavy metal band Black Label Society and the lead guitarist/singer/song writer/creator of the band Zakk Wylde wears a leather vest with patches signifying the band and the "colors" they are known for. Here are some of the pictures of Zakk Wylde wearing and showing the vest.

*Image was taken from sweetseryn.buzznet.com and are the property of their respective owners.

http://www.angelfire.com/ri2/bob2/rrzakk.jpg
    *Image was taken from angelfire.com and are the property of their respective owners.

In NO WAY are these associated with any known Motorcycle Club or groups of any nature but those of the band itself.

Since I am such a huge fan of the band, I've gone out and bought a replica of the vest he wears and bought patches to put on it. Here are the "project" pictures I've been together.

*Vest Image were taken from RedMonkeyDesigns.com while the patch images were taken from Bravado.com and are property of their respective owners.

None of these patches on the vest are offensive and DO NOT show violent, sexual, drug related, gang related, or weapon related activity in any way. I eventually want to wear this garment in Disneyland since I am a huge fan of both Black Label Society and even a bigger fan of the park. I just don't want to be misunderstood as some MC biker punk and kicked out of the park because of it! Any opinions or information on this issue of mine would be great so feel free to respond to this as well! Thanks!
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 11-04-2009 at 06:56 AM. Reason: hotlinked photo removed

Current WDI Imagineer: "But we made great attractions like Pirates of the Carribean!!!"
    Cast Member: "No, WED made Pirates of the Caribbean, you guys made things like 'Spare Park' [DCA]"

• Master Frogman

If you don't want to be misunderstood as a biker punk, don't dress like one...

But there does not appear to be anything in the official "dress code" that would prohibit you from doing so.
    ** Oldschool A.D.D. Brigade **
    -- Keeper of the Main Street Corn Dogs --

• is poppin' tags

Quote Originally Posted by Vashsky666 View Post
    Thank you for the replies to this thread but now it comes down to the real reason I posted it in the first place. I am a huge fan of the heavy metal band Black Label Society and the lead guitarist/singer/song writer/creator of the band Zakk Wylde wears a leather vest with patches signifying the band and the "colors" they are known for. Here are some of the pictures of Zakk Wylde wearing and showing the vest.

*Image was taken from sweetseryn.buzznet.com and are the property of their respective owners.

http://www.angelfire.com/ri2/bob2/rrzakk.jpg
    *Image was taken from angelfire.com and are the property of their respective owners.

In NO WAY are these associated with any known Motorcycle Club or groups of any nature but those of the band itself.

Since I am such a huge fan of the band, I've gone out and bought a replica of the vest he wears and bought patches to put on it. Here are the "project" pictures I've been together.

*Vest Image were taken from RedMonkeyDesigns.com while the patch images were taken from Bravado.com and are property of their respective owners.

None of these patches on the vest are offensive and DO NOT show violent, sexual, drug related, gang related, or weapon related activity in any way. I eventually want to wear this garment in Disneyland since I am a huge fan of both Black Label Society and even a bigger fan of the park. I just don't want to be misunderstood as some MC biker punk and kicked out of the park because of it! Any opinions or information on this issue of mine would be great so feel free to respond to this as well! Thanks!
    Ummmm...how do I put this nicely?

DON'T BE A POSER. You don't need to bite off of ZW's style to be cool. You can still do your own thing. And one day, when you are confident enough with yourself, you can go to DLR with the integrity to get in legitimately or change your clothes.

FYI: ZW would probably not get kicked out for his cute lil vest.
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 11-04-2009 at 06:57 AM.
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

• Shredder

I realize that I'm dipping my toes into some dangerous waters here so allow me retort.

I'm not trying to be a poser or some kind of Zakk Wylde rip off. I'm not trying to be cool and I'm perfectly content with who I am. If you look at some of the BLS fans at their concerts you will easily find people wearing the same types of clothing and displaying their support for the band as a fan. It's just part of the culture and society that the band has created.

Like I said, I'm a fan of both BLS and DL and I started this thread to the opinions of the dress code and the parks and not ME. I brought my style to this discussion to help in pin pointing my concerns with dressing the way I do at the parks, not in opening myself to criticism. So please, I know you all have you're opinions of my style of dress but please keep it to a minimum, that's all I ask.

Thank you and please try and show respect.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast