Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Master Frogman

Re: Disneyland Dress Code?

I'd just be cautious, as it's quite clear that his (Wylde's) intentions are to emulate a motorcycle club look with his style of dress. If DL is cool with you doing the same inside of the parks - great.
    ** Oldschool A.D.D. Brigade **
    -- Keeper of the Main Street Corn Dogs --

• Shredder

I agree with you on that adowarf and like I said, I am a huge fan of the parks and I share the higher level of respect for the parks and those in it like most people do on MiceChat. I don't want to offend anyone or engage in a course of action that might get me kicked out of the parks because I love them so much and hold them very close to my heart. I just wish to express myself and to show my support for the band like wearing a band t-shirt or something. Thanks for the reply!

Current WDI Imagineer: "But we made great attractions like Pirates of the Carribean!!!"
    Cast Member: "No, WED made Pirates of the Caribbean, you guys made things like 'Spare Park' [DCA]"

i'm sure some of you must be aware of that famous picture of the two women who cut holes in their shirts where their breasts are, and turned them into mickey and minnie mouse by putting a black covering over the nipple for the nose. i'm sure that would be prohibited, but how'd they get away with it?

• Boat shoes all day long

I heard from a CM that if you are wearing more than three articles of clothing bearing the Ed Hardy brand name, you will be asked to leave. I think there is now a rule in place that any shirts adorned by a man that have sequins or Rhine stones have to be turned inside out. Any truth to this?

I have seen some horrible clothing choices at the park, many simply because the garment is too tight – and not even in a cool Motley Crue kind of way. Like a hideous way.
    Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

• Boat shoes all day long

Quote Originally Posted by hurricanecolby ! View Post
    i'm sure some of you must be aware of that famous picture of the two women who cut holes in their shirts where their breasts are, and turned them into mickey and minnie mouse by putting a black covering over the nipple for the nose. i'm sure that would be prohibited, but how'd they get away with it?
    I believe that photo was actually taken at a Mardi Gras celebration in Louisiana.
    Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
    I heard from a CM that if you are wearing more than three articles of clothing bearing the Ed Hardy brand name, you will be asked to leave. I think there is now a rule in place that any shirts adorned by a man that have sequins or Rhine stones have to be turned inside out. Any truth to this?

I have seen some horrible clothing choices at the park, many simply because the garment is too tight and not even in a cool Motley Crue kind of way. Like a hideous way.
    haha I wish that was true I HATE ed hardy clothes

Re: weapons and stuff...
    I'm a fan of the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider video games and I like to make T-shirt transfers. Would a LCTR shirt be OK for DLR, since Lara is almost always holding a gun, or is visibly armed wearing a holster belt thingy?

• www.JonAutopsy.com

I'm baffled that some people would wear clothing with anything obscene on it to Disneyland. Dont get me wrong, I've got nothing against clothing with words or images that cross the line every so often. I for one own multiple items of clothing that have vulgar words on them (some of you who know me might have actually seen some of them first-hand). However, I ALWAYS make sure that I dont wear any of them to Disneyland. There's a time and a place for things like that and, in my opinion, Disneyland is definitely not one of them.
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
    Guess Jon Gosselin won't be allowed in then
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Making my own Mousekteers

Quote Originally Posted by Vashsky666 View Post
    I agree with you on that adowarf and like I said, I am a huge fan of the parks and I share the higher level of respect for the parks and those in it like most people do on MiceChat. I don't want to offend anyone or engage in a course of action that might get me kicked out of the parks because I love them so much and hold them very close to my heart. I just wish to express myself and to show my support for the band like wearing a band t-shirt or something. Thanks for the reply!

To be brutally honest you have to go pretty far over the line before anyone will say anything at the park. I've seen goths, actual bikers and all sorts of very weird outfits at the park that didn't get any comments from CM's. So as long as it's not overtly offensive you'll be fine.

Just use the rule, would my grandmother be upset at me being seen in this if I got in a car accident and it was on TV.... <----- Like how I did that?

I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Kae-Leah View Post
    Re: weapons and stuff...
    I'm a fan of the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider video games and I like to make T-shirt transfers. Would a LCTR shirt be OK for DLR, since Lara is almost always holding a gun, or is visibly armed wearing a holster belt thingy?

It's not the appearance of weapons, it's clothing that is actually made with weapons. Like there are belts that are made with bullets.

• Relapsed

A friend of mine was asked to leave because he had a wallet chain. He asked if it was because it could be a weapon and they said it was because he was over 40 with a wallet chain and that's just stupid. (An old Greg Behrendt (sp?) stand up joke he made about himself going to a concert. )
    Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers - can you see how incredible this is going to be? - hang gliding, come on!

• Sharing a Paopu Fruit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vashsky666 View Post
    I realize that I'm dipping my toes into some dangerous waters here so allow me retort.

I'm not trying to be a poser or some kind of Zakk Wylde rip off. I'm not trying to be cool and I'm perfectly content with who I am. If you look at some of the BLS fans at their concerts you will easily find people wearing the same types of clothing and displaying their support for the band as a fan. It's just part of the culture and society that the band has created.

Like I said, I'm a fan of both BLS and DL and I started this thread to the opinions of the dress code and the parks and not ME. I brought my style to this discussion to help in pin pointing my concerns with dressing the way I do at the parks, not in opening myself to criticism. So please, I know you all have you're opinions of my style of dress but please keep it to a minimum, that's all I ask.

Thank you and please try and show respect.
    I completely get what you are saying.

I have a hoodie that is designed to look like one of the cloaks worn by Organization XIII in Kingdom Hearts, and I wear it because of my love for the games.

It is doubtful that the vest would get you in any trouble. But there is always that chance that you will happen to offend an overzealous cast member. It happens all the time, because a lot of these situations are left to the discretion of the employees. So it's always better to err on the side of caution.

• C4C6C

Quote Originally Posted by rooby View Post
    I saw a man with a shirt all about sexual positions. No pictures but the word "SEX" was the first thing you saw because of how big it was. I was surprised they let him in the park without saying anything.
    Well the CMs at the bag check are just too busy to notice this because they are looking for....I don't know. What exactly are they looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by TacAlert View Post
    Well the CMs at the bag check are just too busy to notice this because they are looking for....I don't know. What exactly are they looking for?
    Such a good point. Every time I see a woman scantily clad in the park I get irritated with them for wasting so much time with cursory bag checks. They are so pointless. If someone really wanted to get a weapon in the park those lame checks wouldn't stop them

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast